Chapter 2

??? POV: 

Ahh, today is the day where I'll make Y/N mine today.  I start laughing.  "KEEP IT LOW WHEN IT COMES UP TO YOU LAUGHING, SHIGARAKI GODAMN",  said toga.  "WELL MIND YOUR GODAM BUSINESS AND DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO ME IT'S THAT EASY" I replied. I started getting ready to find my beloved Y/N.  I get out of the L.O.V hideout and go to her house. There I saw her walking,  she looks so beautiful.  I just want her so bad and make her mine and have her in my arms forever, not letting anybody touch my beloved Y/N.

 Y/N's POV: 

I start walking on the sidewalk and OH MY GOD WHY WON'T I STOP HAVING THIS WEIRD FEELING!?!? It's been a day I haven't stopped feeling being followed or stalked by someone.  I heard noises behind me. I looked behind myself and see a guy with grey(ish) blue hair. I thought  I heard about him somewhere...but from where?? 

Shigaraki's POV: 

She's right in front of me. "Hey there" I said.  She replied back "Hi?" Oh god this is awkard- "I'm Tomura shigaraki." Ah shit- I shouldn't had said my actual name- Y/N has her eyes wide open running away from me. shit I messed up but I won't let her get away from me. I can't let anyone else have her.  I ran up to her and grap her and knock her out.  Don't worry my dear Y/N you'll be safe with me. 

Y/N's POV: 

 My eyes starting to open slowly. I see the same guy from earlier in front of me, smiling. It's him. Why didn't I run when I first saw him? I knew he was bad.  "Hello my beloved Y/N.." He said. "What do you want Tomura!?" I said to him. "You" he said. My eyes widen after his response. "L-let me go tomura!"I said. "I'm afraid I can't do that Y/N" tomura said. "Why?.." I said to him. Tomura sighs and says "I just love you so much Y/N I want you to be mine forever"  he said.  Those words started making me turn a slight color of red, but I couldn't like him, he's a villan after all.  Tomura starts walking up to me and lifts my chin up to face him. "You're only mine and I'll never let you go, got that Y/N?" he said. I replied with silence. He repeated himself  "Who do you belong too?"  Again I didn't reply.  He said again " This is your last chance Y/N WHO DO YOU BELONG TOO!?"  "Y-you" I said. "Good girl" tomura said. 

Shigaraki's POV: 

 She's officially finally mine...  I start laughing maniacally. Y/N gets a bit creeped out.  It's ok Y/N you're here safe with me, "Anyone who tries to be with you I'll kill them. so you can be only mine. Got that? " I said, she replied with a nod.  "Good"  I gave her a kiss in the forehead and brought her to our shared bedroom, and put her there.  "Good night Y/N"