New Track

"I know that you all know about (L/n)." Aizawa started class. "I will give you updates when I can. Until then I need you all to still do your best. You'll have to catch her up on her studies when she comes back and joins our class."

"So she did it? She's really gonna be in our class?" Mina giggled as he nodded. The day drug on. Every day was longer than the last. I went to school, then as soon as dismissal hit I went to see her. Hawks watched her throughout the night, the doctors and nurses were with her through the day and I was with her every second that I could be. I listened to music as I rode the train to Hosu with Kirishima. Eventually we arrived and went to her room.

"Oh honey, I'm so proud of you."

"Mom?" We entered her room and Mom was sitting next to her stroking her hair.

"K-Katsuki? Is that you?"

"(F/n)?!" She smiled at me, tears streamed down her face.

"I didn't think I'd see you again." Mom wiped her face with a tissue.

"Take it easy love. You just woke up."

"When?"

"About an hour ago. How could you not tell me she was in the hospital?!" She hit me on the shoulder.

"Tch I forgot to call you okay? Things have been hectic." My eyes watered at the sight of her. Awake and smiling. I walked over and held her hand. She gently squeezed it back. "How'd you find out anyway?"

"I called her and the nurse picked it up. Told me what happened since she had me listed as 'Mom' in her phone. That was hard to explain. I rushed over here this morning and have been with her ever since." She lifted a cup of water with a straw for her to take a drink.

"How ya feeling Teaddybear?"

"It still hurts to move until I get my body fat back to normal. I'm sorry you have to see me like this. So ugly." I cupped her face, a single tear escaped my eyes.

"Shut up. You're gorgeous." I leaned over and kissed her forehead.

"Is she?" Kirishima entered with a few flowers. "There's my ray of sunshine!" He handed her the flowers. "How are ya?" He sat at the foot of the bed.

"Been better. Hey so what happened?" She struggled to sit up. I proper her up as Mom moved some pillows behind her.

"Well you two teleported out of the room. We had no idea where you went. We thought we lost ya until you set off the tracker. By the time we found you you were flying in the air and started attacking us with beams and bullets. It was actually pretty awesome. When you naturally reach that point, you're gonna be unstoppable (F/n). What was going on in your head when that guy took control over you?"

"I didn't even know I was being controlled. We teleported, and I knocked him out. Then I saw..." She looked at me. "I saw Mom. I look just like her Katsuki." She started crying. "We have the same quirk so she used my water to show me what I can do if I train more. But...I guess it wasn't her. Eventually I saw Aizawa and he canceled out my quirk. I fell but Hawks caught me. Then I woke up to your Mom here. I'm sorry to make you come out here ma'am."

"Oh please, I would have been here sooner if I would have known. I have to run to the house. I'll grab you some things to make you feel more comfy. Sound good?" She nodded. You squeezed her hand and she squeezed back.