Title your Story Part

"Lukey" I giggle as he is hovering over me kissing each cheek

"You are so cute when you blush" he smiles kissing my nose then rolling off the bed and walking back out onto the balcony

"You wanna go for a swim?"I ask getting out from the bed and walking out on the balcony.

"Sure beautiful that sounds amazing" he says

"Okay I'll meet you down there at the pool in ten" I say as I run off to my room to change

I walk out in my coral high waisted bikini and grab two pool towels.
"Good morning everyone" I say walking through the living room and kitchen to the door.

"Good morning girly" Michael says
"You two love birds going swimming this morning?" Ashton says turning around on the couch making eye contact.
"Yes we are" I laugh walking out as ash follows
"Well I'm coming with you to keep an eye on you guys" he laughs as we step on the elevator.
" I can't believe Michael never let us meet over the years" I laugh
"For real and now we are all best friends and you and Luke are lovers" he teases me poking me in the ribs we walk out to the pool deck and my heart drops. There is Luke laying there out cold on the pool deck.
"Sarah call the ambulance" Ash yells running over to him as I fall to my knees in shock I call 911 not even realizing that I'm crying because the amount of shock.
S: Hello help my boyfriend is laying out cold on the pool deck in our hotel
911: okay what is your name and address?
S: we are at Palm Florida condos and my name is Sarah Clifford please hurry!!
911: alright Sarah we have people on the way
S: thank you please hurry!
911: Sarah is he breathing?
S: yes
911: how long was he out there?
S: it was ten minutes I told him to meet me out here that I would be down in ten
911: is he bleeding from anywhere
S: yes from the back of his head like someone has hit him with something.
911: Sarah do you hear sirens?
S: yes I see them they are pulling in I say
911: okay Sarah you can hang up now
S:okay thank you
I hang up and run towards the ambulance showing the doctors in it where Luke is laying.
He stops breathing as I scream his name they start cpr. They finally get him breathing again and he comes conscious as they put him on the stretcher.
"Sarah what happened" he says as he grabs my hand and squeezes it.
"I don't know baby but your gonna be okay now" I say hopping in the ambulance with him as ash ran to get the others and run down to the hospital.
We are rushed out of the ambulance and they take Luke to an exam room as the make me sit in the lobby and fill out question and wait until I can go back in the room and see him. I look over and the whole gang run in to the hospital doors and sit beside me as I cry into Michaels shirt. "Ms. Clifford can I talk to you for a moment" the doctor says motioning me over towards him.
"Luke has suffered a hard blow to the back of the head he is fine for now and has a severe concussion we wanna keep him for a few days if that's okay and only one person can stay with him but you are allowed to all go see him at once put we gave him stuff for the pain so he is a sleep right now. " the doctor says. " okay thank you so very much doctor.
I walk over to the guys and tell them what he said and walked down the hallway to Luke's room
I walk in and see him laying there looking so pitiful. I feel like it's all my fault I knew better than send a celebrity down there by my self I just wasn't thinking. My poor baby stuck in the hospital. I sit down in the chair right next to his bed and grab his hand and rub it with my thumb. I've been sitting here in tears for two hours the rest of the gang went to get lunch a while ago. I pull up to see if the media have heard yet when I hear Luke's voice faintly say my name.
"Sarah I love you" he whispers opening his eyes and grabbing my hand back squeezing it gently.
"I love you too Luke" I whisper kissing him softly.
"You scared the shit out of me child." I laugh wiping the tears away from my eyes
"Don't cry princess I'm okay

" I laugh wiping the tears away from my eyes"Don't cry princess I'm okay

" he says patting the bed for me to climb in beside him.
" I know baby I was just so scared" I whisper laying my head on his chest.
----------------------------------------

Hey guys I know it's been a very long time but I finally updated. More to come soon I promise.