Chapter 4

No help

After everything that happened,  I was still going though things in my family.. I got cancer, my dad and my mom got divorced and my grandma died. My ex  boyfriend is caring about me again and I think I'm going to take him back. The girl that bullied me is still doing it. But no one is paying attention. Mary and Sarah  are close to me again. I fell complete  again but  theirs just one problem. I still have cancer.  I could die anyday..  And really no one would care.

1 month ago

I found  out I have cancer. I was in the hospital. They cut off all my hair and gave me lot of medicine  and some times I can barley  breath. Having cancer sucks if you ask anyone that has it.

2 weeks ago

I went to school  after I found out about it.  I was wearing a beanie  with a sweat shirt  on, jogging pants and  some uggs.  Everyone just looked at me They didn't know what  was going on they didn't see my long blonde  hair they just saw the girl with no hair  then bre came up to me and everything turned around.

Example 2

Bre-Hey baldly

Me -Look bre  I'm not in the mood I already  have cancer.

Bre-Oh really , more things

Mary-Hey leave her alone

Sarah-Yeah she did nothing to you and y'all you do is  make her feel bad about her self.

James-Bre I'm done with your Shit leave her alone.

-----------_--_--------_------_------_----

That's how all of them got back in my life well except for bre.
I couldnt   ask for anything else.

Hey there., did you like the chapter cause I did if you did.

Vote

Comment

Share