you broke my heart

The other day, I called to say hey. My phone went out, and you sent police my way...even though I told you,no one here knows my name. I talk to people every day. I've earned respect in special ways. I'm there when I'm needed, and am always just a phone call away. You told me I should thank you,for taking my peace away. That I should be grateful, and then you made threats..which I know you will regret one day. The only one who hasn't erased you,  and you treat me this way. I don't believe you care or love in any way. You try to control and if you don't get your way..you try to ruin what I've built in my life...in a day. When will you grow up. When you know you are not in anyway right. You always want to cause anger and strife..and parts of my family were torn apart by your controlling ways and lies. You never take the blame, you always blame the next guy. I'm trying to stay strong and not cut you out of my life. You damn sure don't make it easy. I sit and in anger I cry. I don't turn my back on people. I always try to see everyone's good side. I'm sorry but for years with you I have tried..and all I gotten is heart ache anger and strife. I'm tired of your games...your not family in my sight and I'm tired of you always believing your right. When you stand before God..who will you blame when no one else is in sight. I would love to be a fly on heavens wall to hear all of your lies. You better get your life together before forever I take you completely out of my life.