"Meeting the Characters"

My name is Skylar Sudestal. I am 16 years old. I've been bullied my whole life. I don't know why, maybe it's because I'm not as pretty as the rest or as skinny. I really don't know.
I only have my family when my brother graduated last year, the bullying got worse. I get called names everyday. It really is starting to get to me.
My parents and brother really care for me as do my two best friends, Damien and Pheobe. Pheobe is 16 like me and is the best friend you could ever have! She is nice, caring and beautiful. She isn't a loser nor popular, just an in between person. She is around 5'7 and has long, blonde hair, and blue eyes.
Damien is my other best friend. He's gay and has a boyfriend from another school. No one knows he is gay here. if they did he would be judged. He is really nice and super caring! He is 17 and the awesomest person you'll ever meet. Damien is about 6'2 with sandy brown colored hair, chiseled face, charming looks and has piercing green eyes.
My mom, Katerina Sudestal, is 5'8, blue eyes, and black and shiny hair. She is 43 and is the best mom in the world! She always is there for you when you need her. Plus she makes killer food.
My dad, Charlie Sudestal, is 44 and an awesome dad! He is usually on business trips but, when he is here he spends quality time with us. he is 6'6 and has striking blue eyes and brown hair. He is pretty cool.
Nicole Brewer is the epitome of evilness. Aka the queen bee. She is a cake face, evil monster! She is a cheerleader and is tall, tan, and blonde. She is fake and a liar. She has picked on me since day 1 of school. She has always hated me. All of her followers are the same way. Tayna Lynne and Jade Caenen.
Theo (aka the love of my life) is so hot with his stormy grey eyes you get lost in, soft, wavy, brown hair, and chiseled features. He is Pheobe's brother and 17 years old. I love him but he could never love me back. Oh well.
These are the main people in my life before I left. Let's see what happens.

Follow

Comment

Vote

-Riah and Nika-