Background Information, Who Am I?

Name:
(Y/n) Misutikkukyatto
(first name is unknown, she doesn't know her true name until later in the story)

Nickname: Jingles, Neko

Gender: Female

Age:
Human Form: 15 (mistaken for looking like 10 year old or younger half the time)
Cat Form: looks to be 4-5 months old due to being the runt, but she is actually 12 months old

Height: 4'8" (human form, #shortclan)

Eyes: Hazel

Hair: (H/c)

Fur color: Calico, just as shown in the photo.

Accessories: just her ribbon collar with the single bell on the front.

Likes: Simplistic things in life, Her friends, Nature, Animals, Being Held.

Dislikes: Hurtful People, Pity/Sadness, Friends Getting Hurt, Cold Water.

Fears: Being Forgotten, Being Hated, The People Killed Her Clan, The People After Her.

Clan:
Misutikkukyatto, a clan of cats that were once used in battle as summonings but were wiped out by an unknown force.
The clan had more use than summonings as seen by the last survivor. If strong enough as a kit they could transform into a human form, which was considered rare among the clan making those who could destined for great things.
If born just into the simple cat life most would become summonings (or at least strive to be) and even few had the chance to serve under the great Uchiha clan.
Mystically, their Kekkei Genkai could change their forms while being a cat to accommodate the summoners likings, Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning. Each kit is trained in each element, and those who could transform would learn healing nin-jutsu.

Background:

Soon after birth the Misutikkukyatto's knew their offspring was special. She had been the runt of the litter but at the first glance at her calico fur and hazelnut eyes she knew her baby was different than her siblings. Her siblings had definitely taken their fathers black gene mixing with her own pure white cream gene, which seems her little runt had gotten as well. But the pattern on her fur must have came from an ancestor with the browns, tans, and oranges. She had gently reached down and licked the runts tiny head.

"Oh my little one," She purred in delight "I know that you'll make the world a better place."

Kekkei Genkai:

Fire: Shōbōsha (firecat)

Earth: Āsukyatto (earthcat)

Water: U~ōtākyatto (watercat)

Wind: U~indokyatto (windcat)

Lightning: Raitoningukyatto (lightningcat)

________________________________

Plot and story is 100% own by me,

Naruto is not own by me,

You are owned by you,

unless you're owned by Hidan.

Then you're owned by Hidan and I can't help with that.

Highly encourage commentary, helps me and you out at the same time! Wether it's criticism against my writing or something nice I always accept it'd and it will most likely make me continue this masterpiece.

Thank you!
-Pisa💕
☺️