𝙘𝙝. 04

"long time no see, y/n

"long time no see, y/n."

"hello to you too, kurogiri.", you say as you step into the room. the male who was in front of you already stepped aside, welcoming you with a little bow.

he closes the door behind you and makes his way to the bar in the center of the room.
you sit on a barstool, a seat is between a certain male with some scratches over his face, and you.

you glance over to him and don't waste anymore time to talk with him.

"how are things going on your side, tenko?"

"don't call me that.", he answers and finally glances your way.

you don't know why, but staring into his eyes in this moment..it felt like water was thrown into your face after a long comfortable sleep.

it definitely caused some type of emotions to go through your heart. negative or positive, you can't tell at the moment. however, something that you can tell is that you definitely popped a nerve on his side.

not wanting to cause a scene, especially since you know he has some mental illnesses, which include anger issues, you decide to stay silent and turn your gaze onto the table in below you.

kurogiri notices the tension that evolved in that short amount of time. he tries to make it less uncomfortable for the both of you.

"y/n, would you like to drink something? i would recommend a refreshing cool lemonade, with a tint of hibiscus and a little mint to garnish it. of course you can choose something else if you want to though."

"no, that's good enough. thank you, kurogiri. i would love some." , you give him a small smile as usual.

the bartender succeeded in easing the tension a bit. there is where the short tempered male speaks again.

"y/n, i have a request.", he says sipping his beverage, with all four of his fingers touching the glass, the pinky excluded.

you decided to watch kurogiri making your drink, so you answered without looking at him. returning the lack of attention he's giving you.

"i am all ears.", you wondered what he could ask you for. even though he's your brother you two haven't been in touch for quite a while and you are kind of thankful for that.

you don't have a grudge against your brother. no, definitely not. that would be the last thing you would ever feel.

it's just that him suddenly calling you after all this time only because he wants you for something is shitty. he's using you and has no interest in you as his sister and you are definitely aware of that.

he spins his drink around in a circle like movement and inhales a deep breath in through his nose, exhaling after.

"i want you to join me."