Time with you (13)

-Clays POV-

I stayed up sitting up in bed scrolling through social media. It was around 1:35 am when I got a text from Darryl.

Baddyboy (BB- Darryl. D- Clay)

BB-You gonna talk to me about whatever the heck that was this morning?

                  Darryl's not too good at communicating so I sit and go over what he said.  Oh shoot. The whole George thing I talked about at breakfast.

D- What abt it?

BB-Clay, be honest with me. Are you seriously gay for George?

D-Darryl, wth. Are you still going on about this?

BB-Dude I'm serious. I've never seen you act like that about anything. Even on streams when u joke around. Whatever happened this morning was different. You know I won't judge you for anything. Please just tell me the truth.

D-Can u drop this pls? It's not funny

BB- Good. I'm not trying to be. Give me an answer

D- What?

BB- Do you, or do you not, like George

D- Why do you even care? It's my personal life let me be

BB- Clay i understand but you can't just hide and bottle up these things. If ur unsure than that is okay

I need to tell him, someone at least. He deserves to know he's been nothing but good to me and he's trying to help.

D- Yes I like George, it's so obvious dude. But I'm just messed up about evrything. I never felt this way before.

BB- everything*
         Also i understand. I'm sorry about the confusion but I'm happy with you for coming to terms with everything. It must be hard but Im here okay. Just lmk if u need anything or any help in any way. I'm here with open arms

D- Thanks Darryl. You're the first person I told. Also shut up grammar god.

I set my phone on the bedside table. I just want George so bad. My mind had been wandering back to him in someway. His perfection in everyway. He's so kind and funny I could suffocate in his personality. And he knows how to cheer a person up, always bringing a smile on someone's face. He doesn't deserve to be alone. I want to be the one that gives him all the love he needs in life. His body is so perfect, his hair is such a beautiful shade of brown and the way his face glows when something mildly exciting happens. I continue to get lost in my thoughts. I want to be with George so bad. I squeeze my pillows and shut my eyes. For now, I'll just have to be alone.

-Georges POV-

I woke up well rested, I wasn't woken up by Clay this time which I am kinda happy about. I grab my phone and head downstairs. Nick and Darryl were packing their things and Zak was done packing, he was just watching T.V.

"Good mornin George! How'dya sleep?" Nick says loudly while shoving a shirt into his duffle bag.

"I slept fine, you?"

"Well you better have slept good cause it's 11:12! Go wake up Clay my flight is leaving in basically an hour!"

Oh shoot I really slept in! "oh crap, okay I'll go get him."