Chapter 0ne

I felt him starring yea I liked it earlier but now that shit getting creepy. I think I seen him somewhere before . what ever this dude I'm grinding on ain't doing it for me no more so I turned around there's another dude.

Trust and believe Teyana Taylor ain't no hoe . At the age of 23 I'm doing good ion got no job cause I don't need one . I have at least bout 50 mill in my stash . No I ain't no stripper lols but I thrown a couple at some. Like I said I ain't no hoe so we not finna go down the was you a prostitute rode. Anyways That sexy ass dude that was looking at me gone . Well I got places to be so I told the nigga on me to back the fuck up. I was looking for " Tay girl you ready to go cause it's bout that time ". Here this lil hoe go She's my best friend her name is Lucy. We grew up together, left home together, and moved in together well she stay with me cause her .. ok right now not the time I got to go make this money.

Me and Lucy hop in the car and drove off in the city of NewYork . Traffic don't be as bad in the mornings but we pulled up to this underground club before I got out Lucy stopped me " You know ion like you doing this shit , but this is you . Don't bet anything stupid." I nodded and got out .

Let this shit begin

Ok I'm not the best writer but for me to continue can I get 3 votes and that's Teyana up there in her outfit . Also I know I made some mistakes and stuff .