𝔸𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝟙: ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥?

𝘒𝘰𝘴𝘶𝘰 𝘚𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘪
——————
Everyone has been talking about this new student lately, good grief, do they now learn how to not have there hopes up too high? Honestly its just another pain in the neck and another person I should try and avoid.

'𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨?' '𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭' ' 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺, 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘵???' '𝘖𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 ---- 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘦' '𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘺'𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸'

Good greif they don't know how to whisper. Oh and here is a similar voice.

'𝙾𝚑 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝? 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 "𝚘𝚏𝚞" 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚖𝚎' (can you guess who?)

Good grief, oh and here is Kaido and Nendou here

"Hey buddy, did you know that a new student it joining?

"It is the talk of the school right now Nendou"

"Hey buddy, what do you thing of it?"
Nendou asked me

"𝐘𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝗺𝐩𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐈 𝗺𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐞"

"Let's get ramen later"

"Geez idiot-"
Kaido cut off by the teacher coming in

"Alright kids take your seat, and let l/n  introduce themselves
                                    ~

𝘠/𝘯 𝘓/𝘯
————
I was rudely awaken by my older brother, Seth.

"WAKE UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE, AND IF YOU ARE TRAINING IS GONNA BE WORST THEN HELL MISTER"

Truly scary sight to be at the first thing that you wake up to. Your older brother by 2 years and your younger sister that shouldn't even be up at 5 in the morning, looking at you ready to get you out to bed so you can cook her breakfast.

"IM UP IM UP"

I yelled back, tired enough to see his little ugly and demonic face since it is 5 in the morning. And let me tell you, if he didn't move I'm gonna kill him right here right now.

"Leave so I can change and make breakfast, since by the look of Alex's face you guys haven't eaten.." I said looking at alexandera's face.

"Correct so please be fast we're hungry" Seth asked me right as his stomach made a noise as it was agreeing to him.

"Out sir, and you too pinky" Alexa (another nickname) giggled at the nickname a I gave her and went to leave to I can get ready. Same as Seth.

"Oh and we're going to go to the beach after you're done with breakfast and we have eaten"

Great... and with that I took a 20 minute shower trying to be fast so they don't kill me and changed into some workout clothes. And with that it was already 5:30 am. So I stared cooking which I had made fluffy pancakes with strawberries and blueberries. Looked like so:

 Looked like so: