The Brunette Blond

Annabeth POV
I see Piper and Jazmine walking out of the bathrooms and run up to them. "Hey Pipes, Jazmine. I'm glad you're feeling better, Jazmine."

Jazmine looks up at me and I look at her in surprise. "Where's your bruises?"

Piper laughs and Jazmine has a slight grin. "I did her makeup. Don't you like it." Piper adds.

I laugh too. "I love it Jazmine. Pipes. Your amazing. How do you even know how to put on make up?"

Piper shrugs. "I guess it's a curse from dear old mom."

Jazmine started confused at Piper. "Wait. I let an untrained lady put make up on me. How the flip did you do it."

Piper ignores Jazmine's complaints and huffs. "I told you dolly. My mom makes me know horrid things such as makeup and hair."

Jazmine asks again. "Who's your mom then? Athena? Hera?"

I burst out laughing and fall to the ground. "Athena is goddess of brains Jazzy (Do you mind if I call you that?) Piper's mom is the complete opposite. Goddess of pink, Aphrodite."

Jazmine starts laughing too while Piper looks at us with amusement. "So Pipers the brunette blond and your the blond brunette."

I stand in confusion. "Uhhh... I think you can only have technically one hair color. I think I get what your saying though. I'm a smart blonde and Piper's a fruffie brunette."

Pipers raise her hand as she starts to speak. "I am not fruffie. I am just as smart if not smarter than you Annabeth."

Jazmine looks around the camp like she was out of place. "Oh, Jazmine. I can take you the rest of the way to the cabin your staying in. I'm passing it anyway to go to Percy's cabin."

Jazmine glances at me gratefully. "Thank you Annabeth. Which cabin am I going to?"

"Oh that's right." Piper exclaims. "You're going to be staying in Cabin 11, Hermes cabin. God of travel by they take in all newbies until you get claimed."

"C'mon then Jazzy. Let's get you there before 8:00 so you have a little time to get settled before dinner."