Screaming only makes it worse

*2 months later*

Melody POV

It's been two months and seeing 5 familiar girls in that mansion. Today father has gone out for the night I know he won't be back in three days so I'm deciding to leave this living hell. I packed my things in my back pack and ran out the door. I'm deciding to go to the mansion and ask for help.

Incase father comes back I ran to the back door. "HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING!!" I hear a familiar voice. I looked behind me and saw the one and only 'my father' crap.... I started running to the back yard by the mansion. I started climbing the wall as fast as I can. After five minutes I got to the roof, I see father didn't follow all he did is go back home.

After a long time up here I looked back down and saw an open window. I climbed down a bit and and climbed in. I hear someone in the shower, when the water turned off I quickly hid myself under the bed. I heard someone come out of the bathroom with a towel around its body. I could only see its feet. (That's a good thing). I didn't notice I started crying.

Lauren POV

I went to take a shower. I stripped and got the as the hot water hit me I heard a small thump from my room but I ignored it. As I washed my body i heard someone in my room walking but I thought my door is locked? I turned the water off and got out. I dried my body and wrapped the towel around my body and left my bathroom. I see know one in my room and I went to my closet and grabbed some pajamas and put them on.

Suddenly I heard small crys, I ignored them until they turned to sobs coming from under the bed. I poked my head under my bed to see the same little girl that I saw two months ago from the window at the old house. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked so sweetly.

Melody POV

I got scared when she peeked her head under the bed. "Hey what's wrong?" She asked sweetly. "I-I-I'm s-scared" I said through tears she held out her hand I gradually accepted and she slowly helped my out from under the bed. When I got out from under the bed she stood me up and took my bag off my back. Once she threw my bag on her bed she picked me up "what's your name sweetie" she asked. "M-Melody C-Crystal N-Nelly H-Henderson" I told her my full name and she walked out of the room with me.

She held me in her arms and I lay my head on her chest as we walked into room with a huge TV, two big couches and two armchairs. I looked around to see the ones and only a Camila Cabello, Ally Brooke Hernandez, Normani Kordei Hamilton, and Dinah Jane Hansen, so that means the girl who is holding me was the one and only Lauren Jauregui. My mouth dropped when I saw them one by one and when I looked at Lauren tears started pouring from my eyes. I laid my head back down on her chest thinking should I trust them or are they gonna hurt me too?

Lauren POV

I saw Melody crying on my chest, I rubbed her back and whispered sweet nothings in her ear. After a couple of minutes she calmed down and sat down between Camila and Ally. "Hey there cutie" Ally cooed she slowly looked at her. "What's your name?" Mani asked her, "M-Melody" she answered everyone awed. "Awe your so cute" Camz told her I smiled at her words. "Do you have a full name?" Dinah asked her she nodded. "Melody Crystal Nelly Henderson" she said proudly.

It was already 6pm and we asked her if she was hungry she nodded and got out of my hold and run in front of all of us facing "what would you want for dinner?" She asked and we looked at her confused "but sweetie Ally makes the dinner here" Dinah said. "B-But I always make the food" she said scared in her eyes. "Can we just order pizzaaaaaa" Camz whined we agreed with her. Ally went off to order the pizza.

*20 minutes later*

Melody POV

Ally went off to order pizza as I waited for someone to break the silence. "Melody how old are you?" Dinah asked me. "E-Eleven" they looked at me weirdly, "wait your eleven and you look seven?" Camila asked me? and I nodded. All their mouths dropped "close your mouths or you'll catch flies" I hear Ally said, "s-she is e-eleven" Dinah said pointing at me staring at Ally waiting for an answer. Ally's mouth dropped staring at me on disbelief, the funny thing was she did catch a fly. I started giggling "hey why are yo-" Ally said tasting the fly, her face made a discussed look untill I bursted out laughing making the rest of the girls look at Ally and laugh aswell.

Ally spat the fly out and went to wash her mouth. She came back to the TV room "Yeah yeah laugh all you want" she said and we laughed harder I noticed Lauren put me down and went to her room I followed her. I stopped her "L-Lauren?" I asked she stopped and turned around "yes sweetie" she said happily. "W-Where am I sleeping?" I asked. "Wherever you want" she answered "in the toilet?" I said she shook her head "you know what I mean" I nodded and went back to the rest of the girls. I see the girls are still laughing at Ally so I went up to her. I took her hand and pulled her into the Kitchen.

"Yesssss" she said. "W-What's a movie?" I asked her "you'll see sweetie after dinner" she said and there was a knock on the door Ally went to the door and took the pizza and payed the man who winked at her she rolled her eyes and closed the door.

Ally put the pizza on the table and everyone took their slices. I sat next to Lauren staring at my slice of pizza I usually make them I sad to myself.

*after dinner*

We, well more like the girls were debating on what 'movie' we were gonna watch. Camila obviously won by saying what happens in the whole damn story. She could have just read a book to me called 'Finding Nemo'. She put the movie in and it started, I stared at the screen in amazement. I didn't realize the girls had to stop me because I was crawling towards it like I wanted to be in the movie. "Ah- where are you going?" Ally asked, "what the cheeseballs is this?" I asked and everyone started laughing. "That Melody is called a movie" Camila answered my question. Lauren sat me back down and we watched the movie.

Halfway through the movie I was wide awake while Lauren was on her phone. I got bored of the movie and looked over to what Lauren was doing oolala she is texting I looked at the name who is Luis? I asked myself. "L-Lauren" I stared and she looked at me "hmm" she mumbled I looked at her straight in the eyes "I tired" I said cutely. She nodded and told the rest of the girls that she is taking me to bed. She picked me up and took me to the first room I was in when we met.

Bed opened the covers and carefully placed me on the bed like I'm a baby. She pulled the covers over me and kissed my forehead and headed for the door. "Lauren!" I stopped her she gave me a yes and I started "c-can you stay?" I asked and she nodded. She climbed under the covers and held me in her arms. "Go to sleep Mel I'm right here with you" she said and I nodded "promise?" I asked cutely she nodded. It's been a couple of minutes of thinking when I drifted off.

Heyo I got you a big chapter

Your welcome

Have a great day

-Zoe