◜Prologue◞

(Image found on Pinterest. I do not own this image. Credits to the right owner/s.)

kaleidoscope; 
an instrument containing loose bits of colored material (such as glass or plastic) between two flat plates and two plane mirrors so placed that changes of position of the bits of material are reflected in an endless variety of patterns.

seeing the world through a kaleidoscope;
although life can be messy, it also brings out the beauty in others.

This is kind of my au. 

I don't know if this is original sooo.... In this AU, Bakugou never bullied Deku but instead, they have been secretly dating since middle school. Class 1-A doesn't know they just think they are rivals because they always fight (So that they don't have any suspicion that they are in a relationship and also, plot purposes.). Only Inko, Mitsuki, Masaru, and of course, All Might. 

 So what happens when I suddenly teleport them to a theatre full of multiverses of Izuku?

Will the secret be unfolded?

 Or will they just think its multiverse?

Ships:
BakuDeku
KiriTodo
ShinKami
MomoJirou
SeroMina
IidaOcha
TokoTsu
OjiToru

Characters:
Class 1-A (except for Midoriya)
Class 1-B
Parents
UA Staff and Teachers
WWP (+ Kota)
Mahoro and Katsuma
Eri
L.O.V.
Pro Heroes
+ Other BNHA Characters

You may see:

The Chronicles of Narnia

Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun

Anime Movies 

Musicals (Hamilton, Six, Dear Evan Hansen, etc.)

and many more.

- excuse me for my terrible writing skills and setting in this prologue but my wattpad keeps glitching while i'm doing this.

- ariexchx