𝟙|𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕪𝕒𝕝 𝔼𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤

Bitch

Whore

Slut

Claudia blinked back tears from rolling down her cheeks while clutching on her book tightly on her chest. She ignored the words that people who always said nice things to her now threw her harmful and bad words to her. She was about to reach her locker when, some girl pulled out her leg and it made her face fall to the ground with a thud.

"Oops, my leg just slipped." She said in a fake smile with a mischievous glint in her eyes. Claudia finally can't hold back any tears and let them fall.

"Oh...is the slut crying." One of her friends told in a fake sympathetic tone. They begin laughing and then the whole hallway started laughing with them.

"This is what you get for sleeping with our boyfriends." She sneered at the her.

"I-I d-didn't sl-sleep with th-them" Claudia said in a small voice. The girl and her friends turned to her with a glare on their faces. She immediately paled.

"What did you say!" The girl seethes at her. Claudia look at her with determination on her face.

"I said I didn't sleep with them."

SLAP

Everyone in the hallway gasped. She fell down with thud onto the floor.

"I saw you fucking with my boyfriend with my own eye" The girl screamed at her. Claudia doesn't know what to do so she just hung her head in defeat.

"That's what I thought" She smirked and sashayed off with her friends. Everyone look at her in disgust.

"She's such a slut"

"Sleeping with other people's boyfriends"

"I can't believe I was friends' with that bitch"

The last sentence made a hole in her heart. Claudia's former friends who were now her enemies glared at her while walking off. When everyone left, she fell to the floor and started sobbing while picking up the scattered books on the floor.

Ares was silently watching the whole scene behind a pillar while clenching his fists. He knows that she's innocent and won't do such things. And he knows who did that. It wasn't Claudia who slept with the boys, it was Grace Hollister, one of the members of the royal elites.

Grace has the similar shade of light brown hair as Claudia's and this happened during a party at the night, so it will hard to see and everyone will be drunk. Grace and Kaden, another member of the royal elites, planned this to humiliate Claudia. While Grace was fucking the guy, Kaden took the picture of it. Grace's light brown hair which covered her face and the guy. So this looks like it was Claudia who was fucking the guy.

Ares didn't like the royal elites. No he DISLIKES them. They consists of:

His twin brother, Alexander Knightford. He's the founder of the elite group 'The Royal Elites'. He's definitely richest of the whole group. He's a very observant and detailed type of person .He is a bad boy attitude which makes girls drool on him even more. He is totally opposite off his twin, Ares who is mostly emotionless and silent.

Lucas Arlington the king of Arrington Academy. With drool worthy body and high status in the area, he is very famous everywhere. It's quite hard to resist's his good looks and charms. He is the grandson of the founder of the school itself which makes him the king.

Kaden Kingsly the fuck boy of the group. He uses girls like tissues and every week he would have a different girl in his arm. Rumours said that he had an eye on a girl but when she had rejected him a lot of times, he started his way as a player.

Sophia Parker is the Queen of Arrington Academy. She wears designer clothes mostly in pink colour. She's your typical clingy bitch who craves for attention and lives for drama. People think she would be beautiful, but she is actually a witch disguised as girl.

Madeline Lockhart is the sweet heart of the group. She is sweet as a honey. She befriend with everyone in the school. She may look like a innocent girl who doesn't hurt anyone, but inside, she's a witch like Sophia.

Lastly there is, Grace Hollister the devil in heels. She is the bad girl and slut. She paints her lips blood red. She is clearly a devil but in heels. She used to be a normal and average girl, but later she got obsessed with the elites and she is a member of it now.

Ares looked at Claudia who was still picking up the books on the floor and went to her and helped. She looked up and saw him helping her.

"Why are y-you help-helping me?" she asked him. He looked at her.

"I know you didn't sleep with anyone." He told her sincerely. She looked at him in shock.

"How did you know, no one would believe me. Even my friends." She said to him as a tear rolled of her cheek. He quickly wiped the tear off and comforted her.

"I heard Grace and Kaden talking on how they could humiliate you. Grace was the one who slept with him by covering her face with her hair. And you know that both of your hair are same color."

"I knew it, it was them. By looking at their smirking faces and when I see the photo." She bursted out crying again.

"I should have listened to what she had told me." She sobbed while he comforted her. He raised a questioning brow at her. She took a deep breath and told him,

"She and Grace were friends till middle school." She said. He looked at her in shock.

"Was she like the elites, mean, bitchy and all?" He asked her. If anyone was friends with any of the elites, they were all the same. She shook her head.

"She was like me but even more bold and confident than me. They have been friends since five years old. When they started high school, Grace became more and more obbessed with the elites. And one day she got an invitation to attend a dinner party with the elites" He gave a sign to her to continue.

"After the dinner party, she became more and more distant to her. Within a month, Grace has became a part of the elites. She tried comforting her to listen to her but she didn't. That's when something big happened, and she left Arrington."

He looked at her and said, "Who is she?" She looked at him at his eyes and said,

"Callista"

---------------------------

Claudia went home more like a mansion and saw her parents are not here. She sighed. They were never home, but they are trying to be good parents. Being the daughter of owner who owned almost half of the country is being hard. They come home every last week of each month to spend time with her.

She got to her room and shut the door. She then fell to the bed crying again. I should have listen to Callie. She was right about the royal elites being mean and rude even when she didn't do anything to make them mad.

Claudia took her phone with shaky hands and scrolled through her contact lists. Her finger was about 1cm gap between the contact. She decided if she could call her. Without thinking, she pressed it. Please don't take it. Please don't take it. She prayed.

"Hello Claudia. What can I do for you?"  

-----------------------------------

Hello guys! How's my first chapter! 

Toodles!!!