:)

[Just a warning,, this is hella long,, I HAVE SINNED,, BUT HEY,, I FINALLY,, FINALLY FUFILLED ONE OF MY ALL TIME FANTASIES- CAMBOY NEWWIEE !! FUCK IF I DONT WANNA WRITE MORE CAMBOY AUS]

3rd Person POV:

New felt like a cold storm was brewing inside of him. He was having a inner war between conscience and coming to terms with it.

Staring at his screen, he sighed in a mix of frustration and... something more. On the big, glowing screen, the notification 'congratulations on hitting '100 000 subscribers!' flashed brightly.

He was overjoyed actually, some part of him was undoubtedly excited and happy, and he was sure his wallet was too. However, when he glanced back down towards the date on the screen, he winced.

It was 24th December. Christmas Eve.

He let out another sigh.

Why did he make that stupid bet?!

He dropped his head sullenly on the table, pouting as he realized that the bet was probably the main reason why he even managed to hit that number of subscribers anyways.

It all began a week ago, on the day of his last live.

New was spent after another good session, hazy and boneless in his stained white laces.

It was usually around this time when he was basking in post-orgasmic bliss, head faulty with euphoria, when he would mindlessly chat with his followers.

It was also usually around this time when his subscribers would request things for the next video, and New would be more open to accepting them, unraveled as he was.

That fateful day, someone requested a video of him reading a book while having a vibrator up his ass.

New had giggled, thinking that it was one of the gentlest requests he had ever received. After all, he had received countless requests asking him to try fisting, piercing, urethra insertion and whatnot. It was even cute, in fact, and New actually didn't mind doing it.

A lot of people jumped onto the bandwagon surprisingly, and the request slowly snowballed into this:

'Please read a book aloud fully clothed while having a remote control vibrator up your ass (controlled by someone else), no touching allowed.'

A staggering amount of subscribers actually took to the idea, and it gained so much popularity that New had to consider it.

He wondered what was wrong with the people following him. They wouldn't even be able to see his dick, nor how the vibrator wrecked his hole, and he would be fully clothed as well. But apparently 5 hundred people out there found that to be arousing, and New was speechless.

To be fair, it was purely his fault for not reading the request right. In his breathless haze, New decided that having a vibrator shoved up his ass while he read a book aloud wasn't too bad, and was pretty doable. He would stain a pair of jeans but he had stained worse.

'If I hit a hundred thousand subscribers before Christmas, I'll do it.' He thoughtlessly hummed.

Back to the present, he regretted it.

After rereading the request, New realized that he had to get someone else to control the damn thing. The idea of any of his friends or family knowing that he was a camboy- helping him film a video and watching him do it made him shake his head in a firm no.

But... what if it was a stranger?

New couldn't ignore the twitch in his crotch. The inner turmoil was so strong. All this while, he had been doing it alone. He never felt alone- with the sheer number of subscribers on the other side of the screen accompanying him, but this was different. The person would actually be there physically, and watch him, toy with him, and he would be at that man's total mercy.