drafts + portfolio

so I decided I would show off some of my drafts that I have and a couple covers/manips I made for them, I'll be sharing very few details because I'm nervous that someone will attempt to steal my ideas...

my LEGO Ninjago fic was posted a little while ago!! for those of you who watched the show like me as a kid ( or whatever age, there is no judgment here ) I know that I fell in love with the ninjas. this project is a fun, little side work!! now for the crappy cover ( it looks sooooooo bad ) for - PEOPLE BREAKING!!

          next up - who isn't addicted to StarWars and the Mandalorian?? I know I am and with my plots and universes flowing in my thoughts constantly I fell in love with many!!           I've thought it A LOT!! it is published, but without furthe...

I've thought it A LOT!! it is published, but without further a do I introduce to you - STARDUST IN OUR WAY!!

          next up - who isn't addicted to StarWars and the Mandalorian?? I know I am and with my plots and universes flowing in my thoughts constantly I fell in love with many!!           I've thought it A LOT!! it is published, but without furthe...

( please excuse her in this, it was made prior to when I discovered she was extremely problematic )

- OTHER DRAFTS AND PLOTS I'M HOLDING HOSTAGE -

HARRY POTTER
Not Like They See - Draco Malfoy | the boy who has everything and the girl who wants more. their meeting is simple, their friendship is natural, and they've fallen head over heels into love. but with the second wizarding war on the horizon, how can they stay true to theirselves and stay alive. ( I'd rewrite so much of his character and attempt to get rid of all the stuff she who shall not be named added in. )
Different Dates - Neville Longbottem | this has been retitled Daydreams & Herbology and I'm struggling to turn it over to my plot shop with Nola but I can'ttttt.
No Title - Fred Weasley
No Title - Ginny Weasley

MARVEL
Union's Valkyrie - James 'Bucky' Barnes | stolen glances and hidden crushes, best friends since birth and lovers til death. she catches his eye, but little does he know she's already fallen in love.
Lost of Aris - no love interest
( Alternate Marvel Universe )
Our World's Faults - no love interest
( Personal Idea for Spider-Man 3 )
No Title - Sam Wilson

CROSSOVER
Avenging Souls - ocxoc love interest
( Alternate Marvel/Riordan Universe ) PUBLISHED

STAR WARS
A Star That Never Shines - Kylo Ren | when the newly titled Kylo Ren is brought into the darkest parts of the New Empire, Snoke orders her to teach him the ways of the Sith. who knew what would come out of it? ( It would be so toxic - because it's not a Ben love story and I'd be changing a lot?! )
Here Hope Lies - Poe Dameron | daredevil fly boy can risk his life any day he wants, she thinks. grey eyed mechanic who I have to keep safe, he thinks. stubborn rebels, age old friends, and horrible communication skills. ( oh goodness - I'd be all angsty and fast at the same time and so many tissues )
Scars Made of Stardust - no love interest | she was there, there when it all began. there when it all went downhill. there when the empire rose and the Jedi fell. oh and she was there with them... ( oh gods - prequel planned out for Stardust in Our Way. I love it and hate it - like my brain why?? )
No Title ↺ Han Solo
No Title ↺ Din Djarin
No Title ↺ Obi-Wan Kenobi

DISNEY
Daughter of None ↺ Harry Hook
Have my Heart ↺ Peter Pan
( normally not a shipper but it came in a dream and I adore it - OUAT )
No Title ↺ ocxoc
( okay so this one is super weird but basically it's after season 7 everyone's happy, it centers around Hope Swan-Jones and her bf from high school because when she's sixteen she mysteriously runs away and ahhh!! )

FINALLY - I swear if people have the nerve to steal any of this... These are titles and love interests, if you can't come up with a title that goes along with an oc and love interest you need help ( try a plot shop OR ASK SOME ONE FOR HELP - I SWEAR I HAVE IDEAS ASK ME !! ). Plus there is a reason I'm not listing out faceclaims and stuff, someone may have the nerve to take them too... I worked hard okie ( names, faceclaims, characters, everything ).
Also I am extremely extra when it comes to titles being unique ( ish ) so NO ONE ON WATTPAD HAS USED ANY OF THESE TITLES BUT ME. Know what that means? They are my ideas okie!!

12-20-2020