Chapter 15

On Monday At School I Was Walking Around The Main Hall When Emily Came Up To Me.
             "Kaye Laini" She Said. I Looked At Her.
             "What"
             "I am Worried About You"
             "You Worried About Me? Why Would You Do That, I am A Loser"

            "I Know What Carson Does. "
             "Yeah He Used To Do It To You"
             "But He Does It To YOu Alot More Then He Did It To Me And I Dont Want You Getting Hurt"
             "Whatever Emily" I Ran Off,

~~~~

A Lunch I Sat Across From Carson. He Looked Up From The Table With A Puzzled Expression.
             "I Didnt Think You Would Sit By Me"
             "Why? We're You Expecting Emily To Sit With You"
             "No. I Just Thought That After The Last Time I Drank From You,You Were Mad At Me"
             "I Was Mad At You But I Cant Stay Mad At You"
He Smiled And Took My Apple. He Took A Bite Then Laughed At My Expression.
             "What?"
             "I Am Getting 2 Apples Next Time" I Laughed.

~~~~

 Later That Night I Called Carson.

            "Hi"
             "My Room. Now"
             "Okay"
I Hung Up. A Few Minutes Later He Jumped In My Room. I Tilted My Head Back.
             "Are You Sure" He Said.
             "Yeah Just Dont Take As Much This Time."
He Nodded And Started Drinking My Blood. A Few Minutes Later My Door Opened And SOmeone Gasped. I Jumped Away From Carson And Covered My Neck. Carson Wiped His Mouth. Carlee Was Standing In My Door Way. She Was Frozen.

            "Uhh I Am Going To Go. Your Aunt Thought You Were Alone. She Doesnt Know He's Here" Carlee Said.

            "Carlee Its Fine Stay. I Am Leaving" Carson Said. I Sighed. Carson Looked Me In The Eye, He Gave Me a Tell Her Look.
Carson Jumped Out Of The Window. I Grabbed A Tissue And Wiped Off My Neck. Carlee Sat down At The End Of My Bed.
             "Whats Going On" She Said
             "Carson Is A Vampire" I Told Her. Her Eyes Widened.
             "Like Fangs And I Vant To Svck Your Blood Vampire" She Said. I Giggled.
             "Yeah. He Was Drinking My Blood When You Came In" I Told Her.
             "So i Wasnt Seeing Things"
I Laughed. "No"
             "Okay" She Nodded.

Carlee Sat There. She Finally Gasped.

            "You Let Him Drink Your Blood" Carlee Looked Disgusted. I blushed.
             "Yeah"
             "Thats Gross And Wrong" She Dramatically Shivered. I Giggled. "Does It Hurt" Carlee Asked. I Nodded And Looked At My Shoes.
             "Then Why Do You Let Him Do It" Carlee Asked.
I Shurgged. "Its My Blood. If i Want To Let Him Drink My Blood I Can."

Alittle While Later Carlee Left. She Seemed Confused And Scared. I Was Up Set that I Told Her. I Liked Being The Only One -Besides Emily- That Knew His Secert. The next Moring As I Walked to school, Nethier Carson Or Emily Walked With Me. i Decided That Carle Wasnt Going To Come, i Mean I Took The Day Off When I Relized What carson Was And That Carson Was Already There Waiting For Me.

~~~~

I Went To My Frist Class hoping Carson Was Sitting In His Seat. He Wasnt at My Locker. I sighed When I Saw He Wsnt There. Emily Was Sitting In Her Seat. Her Bite Marks Were Healing. That Was a good Thing, Because It Meant Carson Wasnt Drinking from Her. I Sat In Class Bored. i Wished Carson was Here

~~~~

I Sat On My Bed Later that Night. Nethier Carson Or carlee Had Been In School. Carlee wouldnt Answer Her Phone. Nethier Would Carson. I Pulled A Photo Album Out From Under My Bed. My Mom Had Put It Togther For Me. The Pictures Were Funny. There Were Pictures Of My Mom And Me Making Cookies. A Picture Of Me And My dad. Every So Often My Aunt Grace Would Be I nThe Background Of The Picture

I Looked At One Of The Pictures. It Was My 14th Birthday Party. It Was At A Beach. The Picture was Of Me And Carlee. In The Background Was A Guy Surfing. He Had Black Hair And Ice Blue Eyes. I Gasped. It Was Carson. I Grabbed My Phone And Called Carson.
             "Hi"
             "Were Have You Been All Day"
             "I Didnt Feel Like Coming To School Today"
             "Well Carlee Wasnt There Ethier And I Almost Died Of Boredom." I Giggled And He Laughed.
             "You Were At My 14th Birthday Party" I Said
             "No I Wasnt"
             "You Werent Part Of The Party But You Were At The Same Beach, Surfing"
             "Ahh My Surfing Days. So Much Fun"
I Laughed.
             "I Gotta go Kaye Laini" 

I Sighed "Okay. Bye"
             "I Love You"
I Smiled. "I Love You To Carson."
I Hung Up

~~~~

The Next Day I Walked To School, Carlee Came Running Up To Me. SHe Seemed Faster And Different.
             "Hey" She Said. As She Walked Next To Me She Seemed More Graceful.
             "Hi"
             "I Have A Secert" She Said. "He Told Me Not To Tell Any One But Your My Best Friend, I Tell You Everything"
             "He?" I Looked At Her "Who Is This He"
             "It Isnt The He That Matters"
             "Huh"
             "I Am A Vampire Kaye Laini" I Froze And Looked at Her.

            "Who Turned You" Was The Frist Thing I Could Say. She Looked Down And Mumbled Something.
             "What"
             "Carson"
             "Carson Changed You"
She Nodded. I COuldnt Believe What I Was Hearing. I Took Off For School. She Ran After Me And Grabbed My Arm. She Tugged On My Arm. I Fell To The Ground. She Continued To Pull Me. I Cried.
             "You Cant Tell Carson I told You" She Looked At Me And Gasped. Her Fangs Got Longer. My Knees Were Bleeding And My Cheek Was BLeeding To. I Kept Crieing. I got Up And Ran. She Didnt Stop Me, She Ran The Other way. My Best Friend Was A Monster Because Of My Boyfriend. Great.

I walked to School. I Was Late For Class. I Went Into The Bathroom And Began Cleaning My Cuts. My Knees Were Cut Up Pretty Badly. I Bit My Lip And Sighed. I Wiped All My Cuts. I Walked To My Frist Class. Everyone Was Looked At Me When I Walked In. I Took My Seat.
             "Your Late" Mr. Crunie Said.
             "Sorry"
             "Kaye Laini" Carson Whispered. "Whats Wrong"
             "Leave Me Alone Carson" I Bit My Lip " I Never Want To Talk To You Again"
I Wanted To Cry But What I Said Was Some What True

~~~~
 Carson Sat Across From Me At Lunch. I Picked up my Tray and stood up.

            "Stay Please" He Whispered. I Frowned And sat down but i didnt put my tray down. "Whats Happened To You"
             "You Should Go Find My Vampire Best Friend. She Will Tell You The Whole Story"
He Looked At The Table "She Begged Me."
             "I Dont Care Carson. I Dont Care What She Did. I Thought You Would Change Me And Not Her"
             "You Never Asked"
             "I Didnt Think I Would Have To Ask"
I Stood Up And Threw My Food Away.

~~~

 I Sat On My Bed, Studying For A Stupid Test That Was Coming Up. There Was A Tap On My Window. When I Opened It All That Was There Was A Note And A Little test Tube. I Sat On My Bed And Read The Note. It Said-

Kaye Laini,
I Want You To Join Me As A Vampire.
To Become A Vampire Drink My Blood And K1ll Your Self.
Simple As 1-2-3.
-Carson.

I Sat There Staring At The Note. I Didnt Know How To React.