Danny Sexbang's Demise

Danny Sexbang. The self proclaimed, worlds best lover ever. He died...to his best friend, Ninja Brian..

Everytime Danny had been stabbed, drowned, burned, ect. He has always come back from the dead. Nobody knew how, but it just happened and people didn't care too much that he came back. Everytime he came back it took him longer to come back to life and that worried Ninja Brian because Danny was the only person that he ever liked being around. The Ninja was very careful when he was around Danny because he always had urges to stab or kill people. It was like the jitters for him, which is why he always killed many people when in public.

This time was unlike any other. Brian stabbed Danny in the stomach, but something was different. Instead of Danny falling to the ground and holding his stomach in pain, leading to a silent death, He yelled out in pain. The blood spread into a blob onto his spandex.

He collapses to the ground and sobs out in pain, tears streaming down his face. His warm blood spread around his body and draped onto the ground as he continued to yell in pain, it was unbearable to Danny.

Brian had rushed to the crying male and tried to help his friend by applying pressure to the wound, but Danny just screamed in pain, more tears coming down his face.

"BRIAN STOP PLEASE!" Danny choked out as he clenched his stomach. "Make it stop Bri...." He sobbed as he felt a jolt of pain surge through his body, him instantly going wide eyed and yelling from the pain. Brian had no idea what to do, he just watched his friend suffer....It made him feel terrible that he couldn't do anything. He would take him to a hospital, but they didn't have any money to do so.

"I'm-I'm so sorry Danny..." Brian croaked out, his first time ever speaking to Danny, his voice was deep and scratchy. Danny sobbed more as he smiled, he liked Brain's voice instantly. It made Danny so happy that Brian trusted him so much that he would talk to him.

"Your...voice is so...nice..." Danny said softly as he weakly smiled more, his hand going to Brian's mask and his hand rested where Brian's cheek was. He continued to yell out and sob from the pain, but he was just happy to hear Brian's voice..he didn't even care if he was about to die..it was his time anyway...he had been brought back too many times.

"Danny...please don't leave...you're the only person I have..." Brian said as a tear fell, his first ever tear, that made Danny even more happy. He didn't like that Brian was crying, but he couldn't help to be happy because he had never seen Brian cry ever.

"Don't cry..over my ass..." Danny stuttered out as his face began to lose color and his hand slowly began to fall to his side, Danny was gripping onto his life by the strands at this point.

Brian silently cried, him taking his mask off so he could wipe his eyes, Danny had a full smile on his face now. He was so happy that Brian was opening up to him now...he wished it could have been at a different time because he knew he was about to die, but he was glad anyway...

"Brian..you're my best..friend...I'll see you later..okay?" Danny choked out before he went silent, everything was silent, his heart stopped, his entire body being shut down. He was officially dead...Danny Sexbang was dead and Ninja Brian couldn't handle it.

Brian swore to himself that he would never wear his mask ever again and he would never kill someone or stab anyone. He also began to meet new people, talked more, and opened up to people. He was doing all this for Danny because he knew Danny was watching him, he could just feel that he was...and he was hoping that Danny was happy wherever he was...

----10 years later----

Brian had 1 child and his name was Daniel. He knew how much his friend wanted a child and to name it after him, so Brian did that for him. They were visiting Danny's grave and Daniel was talking to the grave with a smile, telling Danny about everything his dad has done for him.

Once he was done he walked away and Brian walked to the grave to see a familiar sight in the distance, it was Arin Neverbone. He looked at him strangely before he saw him holding blue flowers. Arin stood next to Brian, placing the flowers onto the grave and slightly bowing to the grave before sitting down in front of it. Brian sits next to him and they begin to talk to each other. They also talked to the grave as if Danny was there with them, but they knew he wasn't. They had a good feeling that Danny was there, sitting on his grave after death, smiling like a goofball as he replied to everything they said.

Arin couldn't handle it and he began to cry, he hated that Danny was dead. Even though they were enemies he still couldn't stand him being dead...Brian hugs around the male and holds him close as Arin sobbs into Brian's shoulder. Brian sighed as he said one last remark before going silent.

"Don't go anywhere Danny...you're my best friend..." He said softly before only the sobs of Arin and Brian could be heard. They sobbed at the loss of the one and only Danny Sexbang. Daniel hugs around the 2 and he stayed silent as the men cried before they heard someone come up behind them with a familiar voice.

"What's wrong with you 2? You seem super depressed for no reason?" The figure said, Brian, Arin, and Daniel turned to see a tall lanky male in blue spandex, a red star on his chest, with curly brown hair, and some blue sneakers. They all go wide eyed to see a perfectly healthy Danny standing in front of them...

"Danny?!" They all shouted in surprise as Danny laughed softly, his curls bouncing up and down as he did. They were all surprised to see him standing there...he was dead, but he came back...it had been 10 years and he came back...it was the best thing that had happened to Arin, Brian, and Daniel in a long time...