4- All grown up

Hermione's POV
I went back to the head dorms. Sobbing. I just couldn't believe that from today I will never see a kind Draco. After lots of crying and cleaning, I fell asleep on the couch.
Next day
Draco's POV
I woke up In a very unusual place. The hospital wing. Then suddenly Madam Pomfrey appeared out of no where. She said " Oh good! you are awake Mr. Malfoy. Do you remember anything??" I got confused. VERY confused.
" No." I said dumbly. " Well so Mr. Malfoy you got hit............" and she started telling me the whole story. I was shocked. not because I was attacked, because GRANGER out of all people my CRUSH took care of the baby me. " Oh" was all that I could say. " You can go if you are feeling well. Have a good day." She walked away after saying these lines. I got up from the bed and went to the head dorms. There I saw Hermione reading a book. " hey" I said " What do you want Malfoy?" She said in an uninterested tone without looking away from her book. " Look I just want to-to say thank you" I said nervously. There was a moment of silence. " Oh okay. But why?" She asked " for taking care of me when I was a- a- a baby." I stuttered. She looked away from her book and went close to him and said. " my pleasure" We were so close and I couldn't help but kiss her! I COULDNT BELIEVE BUT I KISSED HER!!!!

Hermione's POV
He KISSED me but why.......
He broke the kiss and said " I always liked you f*ck it, I still do but it's okay with me because I know you don't like me back an-" I cut his sentence and kissed him. I broke the kiss and said. " Never think that I don't love you" I said. He grinned like an idiot and said " Will you be my girlfriend??" I kissed him and immediately broke the kiss and said. " Have you gotten your answer?" I fake questioned. Then he kissed me again but with more love and more passion. After a few minutes of kissing, it got heated.
* wink - wink*

All was well.........

A/N
HEY GUYS
I FINALLY WROTE THE LAST CHAPTER. ILL BE UPLOADING AN EPOLOIGUE EITHER NOW OR TOMORROW. HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!
Insta: @emmawellings
Wattpad: @dramioneforever49
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ON SNAPCHAT AS I LEFT IT FOR PERSONAL REASONS
LOVE❤️
EMMA XOXO