Chapter 1

~♡~

Walking down the dark paths of the uzumaki compound, Sasuke could feel the eerie feeling around the whole place. It felt just like the Uchiha compound just after the massacre.

He walked alongside Orochimaru, Juugo and Suigetsu. As always the white haired boy shrieked at the tiniest sound and would try and take cover behind Juugo, who would stop Suigetsu from running into him with one hand on his face, then eventually letting run for cover.

They neared the empty building, Suigetsu basically melting as they entered. Orochimaru began preforming the hand signs for the reanimation jutsu immediately.

When he had finished four silhouettes, stood before them. Once more Suigetsu ran for cover.

"What the hell is going on here," Asked the silver haired man who was know as the second hokage, Tobirama Senju.

"It seems we have been recalled to the world of the living," responded the blond haired hokage, the fourth, Minato Namikaze.

"Who the hell are you," asked the long haired hokage, the first, Hashirama Senju.

"Please pay attention to more important matters, we aren't alone," said the third, Hiruzen Sarutobi.

Three of the four living people in the room all thought one thing,'These are the famed hokage?'

After getting over his shock Sasuke stepped forward," I wish to ask you all a question."

~♡~
(After the whole conversation)
~♡~

"I see," Sasuke said. Then came the burst of chakra from the second.

"My jutsu being used so carelessly," he complained.

"At least it wasn't my descendant..." Hashirama started.

"It is your descendant brother," Tobirama said.

Hashirama's shoulders hunched in, shamefully saying," Your right it is my son."

"Your son?" Asked Sasuke.

Hashirama stood up straight again with a guilty smile.

"Yes his son, Obito Uchiha, started this whole mess." Said Tobirama, rubbing his temples.

"Lord first you had a son? Why didn't we know about this," Minato asked surprised, "and he was my student,"

"I did in fact," He started," He was born a few months before Madara left the village, after we battled and he had supposedly passed away."

"He wanted to take the boy with him, but I wasn't going to allow that, that's the reason for the battle all those years ago." He finished.

"Why would Madara want a kid," asked Suigetsu from behind Juugo.

"Oh well I guess I didn't mention tha-" Hashirama started once more.

"Madara was the one who gave birth to Obito," said Tobirama bluntly with a scoff.

"What?!" Yelled Suigetsu, even Orochimaru was surprised," the all mighty Madara Uchiha, the only person who could rival your strength lord first, is technically a mom?"

"Yup," Hashirama smiled rubbing the back of his head.

Flashback

Just as Madara and Hashirama were entering the room where their son was going to be born, Madara yelled,"Hashirama you fucking asshole I'm going to kill you when this is over!"

A few minutes later with tears threatening o fall, Hashirama's hand was losing circulation, due to Madara's terrifying strength. The Uchiha was mere seconds away from summoning his perfect susanoo.