since everyones asking

TW mention of drugs, and addiction (I was talking about queens gambit)

also kinda spoilers for IT 2017 but its just scenes in the official teaser trailer so idk what to tell you man

hello humans. 

ok so your probably annoyed because I made this book yesterday. 

BUT. I have to explain my self. 

as pointed out by and TobyKLover 

I have never seen it.

and by it I mean the Steven king novel turned movie turned movie again.

and I would like to explain my self. in a number thing on why I haven't seen it. 

1, I'm terrified of clowns. irrational I know, but they freak me out. well, not really but I'm just at tad scarred of pennywise because.. he looks like that. 

2, I've never read it. my family is kinda weird and we have this rule, if you want to see the movie, you have to read the book. the only exception so far has been Ella enchanted and thats because my mom hates the book but likes the movie. 

3, I've never seen any horror movies. any. and as a kid I was scared of... scary music it was just freaky ok? 

4, I walk in at the wrong times. ever since I was a kid I had a habit of walking in at the wrong times. if my brother was watching Coraline, I would walking right as the other mother says to sew a button on the kids eyes. fun. and even recently I walked on my mom and brother watching queens gambit and there was that scene of Beth (it that her name) as like a eight year old shoving pills into her mouth. so no, I have never seen queens gambit and frankly I'm a tad scared too. 

5, I'm scared that ill get scared by it. ill explain, if I get scared by it then I wont watch it and then I wont be able to enjoy it and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

ok so now that thats over let me explain why I want to see it. 

1, Sophia lills. I love her, and yes, I haven't scene any of her works but I am in love with her. 

2, I heard there was gay shit. yes, i watch why will Byers is gay videos (because he is) and if I watch video essays like that then other ones will come up. but for different characters. and two of those characters are Eddie and Richie. so yes I am in fact doing it for the gay.

3, I want to watch it. I generally want to watch it idk how to explain. 

4, i've scene the trailer like 100000 times. I know it word for word by now. and one time I was watching the trailer and I have found some iNtErSstINg things. 

im sorry there are NO Hererosexual explanations

hes HOLDING HES CHEEK OK I-

yes I do ship then with no understanding of there characters or how they interact. 

watch me. 

so anyway. I haven't seen It. nor read it. and if you spoil it for me

*grabs knife* 

I will stab you with no hesitation. 

ok bye. 

drink water.

and be gay do crime.

bubbles out!