Rejection and Acceptation

Faye

I woke up that morning and got ready. I brushed out my hair then tied it up in a bun. I then pulled on a pair of tight skinny jeans and a white tank top. I pulled on my black fox jacket and zipped it up to under my breast.

A pair of white Nike shoes and I was out the door. School went by fast. When I got outside I bumped into the Alpha's son. Tyler.

“I'm sorry” I mumbled looking up at him. Disgust filled his eyes. Hate filled mine. HE is mate?

“ I reject you Faye Vincent as My mate, your weak and Pathetic. You didn't try to save you Family. You sat there and watched them die.” He sneered at me, he got all in my face. His lips where moving and I’m pretty sure insults where flowing from his mouth.

I couldn't hear a thing. I was filled to the rim with rage. I breathed in deeply through my noes. I closed my eyes and felt around for my wolf. I found her, she was also in rage. I opened the door so she could show herself. She came through my eyes. Her Pale blue eyes, eerie and a scary change from my green eyes.

“You've just lost the one thing that would give you what everyone knows you want”I said, my voice slow and full of hate. I leaned in closer.

“Power..” I whispered in his ear. “ I Faye Vincent accept your rejection with open arms.” I smiled.

“ I Serene Malicious, wolf of Faye Vincent, reject you and your wolf.” My wolf said, her voice seemed to have an echo. It was scary to here but comforting at the same time.

“ Faye's wolf is Malicious!” I heard every wolf mumble and whisper to each other. I smiled, yes I had Malicious as my wolf, I guess I do.

With that I walked home. I was smiling and laughing. I felt to free and happy, like the weight was lifted off my shoulders.

Then like a light switch, as if I were bipolar, I became angry. I was angry with myself. How am I so happy that my mate rejected me? Whats wrong with me? Am I crazy? My breathing picked up again, I began to panic.

CHILD, DON'T FRET OVER YOUR PETTY LITTLE MATE. THINGS ARE GOING TO GO RIGHT FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE...SHIFT AND CONNECT WITH YOUR WOLF.

In a second I threw my bag and peeled off my clothes tossing them aside. I shifted into my wolf and ran north. I felt the presence in my mind become happier. I threw my head back and howled. The joy I felt from the voice in my mind fueled what felt like power. My blood was rushing through my veins, I felt strong. Like I had so much energy I would explode.

I rolled my shoulders, and shook my head. I crouched then shot off into the woods, my feet silently beat against the ground as I tried to push my self to go even faster. I gave the control to my wolf. Serene took the control, she was gentle when in control. She took us to a clearing where a sharp tug in my heart had us yelping.

Serene given me control, I fell to the ground as a light appeared from thin air. It was a bright blinding light. I shut my eyes as the tugging turned into squeezing. My heart thumped wildly as it fought to keep beating. I opened my eyes to see a black wolf with a scar over its eye.

I stood up quickly and its bright red eyes snapped to me. My eyes wide with fear it took a step forward and I whirled around, darting away. I stayed light on my feet as I ran with incapable speed even for a shifter. I drew a little bit of power from my wolf and I began to run even faster.

I strained to hear if any thing was following me but the forest was silent. When I got home I crawled into the shower and when I got out went about spraying the whole house with air freshener to clear away my scent I walk down some of the trail I came down and sprayed it to.

DARLING CHILD. WHY DID YOU RUN FROM HIM. HE'LL CHASE YOU TILL THE ENDS OF THE WORLD NOW BECAUSE YOUR HIS. HE LAID HIS CLAIM. YOUR PROTECTED UNDER HIS POWER. HE'S SEEN YOUR PAST AND HOW YOU'VE BEEN TREATED, HE'LL HELP YOU GET REVENGE. YOU MUST FIND HIM THOUGH, TRUST ME MY LITTLE PUP HE WILL SHOW YOU THE LIGHT OF DARKNESS.

“ I'm sorry I didn't know he was so intimidating, and ….” I trailed off. I didn't want to tell Isis that I was attracted to him. The power rolling off him in waves had made my wolf pure. His strong and large build made me feel to petite and I’m a large she-wolf. So this wolf was gigantic.

CONTINUE DARLING. YOU CAN TELL ME ANYYTHHINGG- The voice purred.

“ I was scared because of the immense attraction I felt for him. It was stronger than that for Tyler, my 'mate'. He was so large compared to me, and I’m a large wolf. He-he had the most beautiful black coat, and bright red eyes. His scar made him look so rough but there was a softness in his eyes for a split second” I asked her, my head hung low. I admitted to lusting after a wolf that was not my mate.

A loud laughter filled my mind. It was a warm sound and I couldn't help but burst into giggles as well.

A dip in the bed made me stop. Sitting next to me was a talk Blond woman. Her bright blue eyes told immediately who she was. Isis.

“Darling child raise your head. Lusting after another wolf may not be seen right in the above-wold but in the Underworld its normal when you've been rejected or rejected you mate.” she told me as she gently pushed my head up by pushing my chin.

“ Really? Who was he, he had a glow of darkness around him, it was...inviting almost” I asked her. Her smile grew wider.

“ My eldest son Argon, he has come to claim a mate. He's chosen you, that was the softness you saw in his eyes. His darkness called to the darkness of your wolf.” She explained as she pulled the blankets back and I crawled into the warm bed.

“ Does that mean I will become a goddess too?” I asked as she sat back down next to me. She nodded.

“ Give him a chase though, I did with Phoenix. It's what kept him away from other...wolves.” She told me before she whispered “Sleep”.

I fell into a blissful sleep.

*************************

Comment And the girl over >>>>>>> Is our lovely Faye