01: Pilot.

BWAHAHAHA SUFFER YOU LITTLE SHI-” 

Oh, just shut it!” The being cut him off, “This is only for a little entertainment. Don’t get too excited, brother.

Sure, Sure! But it will be fun to see just how far he’ll actually make it, you know?” He replied, smiling a bit too wide as he stared at the screen. On this screen was Saiki Kusuo, our main character. He stood in the dodgeball court, not trying hard to play the game. It wasn’t as if he knew what we had planned for him.

----------------

Here’s where we’ll zoom in on him. 

‘Good grief, is everything always about me?’ Kusuo heard himself think, though this wasn’t arrogance. This was a thought of pure disgust. All he wanted was to be average. Was it that hard, being average? Standing to his left was Kaidou, the bluette of which held an ignorant belief of the so-called ‘Dark Reunion’. Scattered around these two were classmates, as Hairo and Nendou (on the other team), had taken them out.

What? Didn’t you read up? They’re playing dodgeball. 

I.. truly am sorry for the other team,” Kaidou had begun, “For I must reveal my power… for the good of our team.”

They were going to lose. 

Saiki knew that this ‘power’ was non-existent and that the boy was merely bluffing. Kaidou laughed loudly, hands on his hips, head thrown back. Saiki didn’t know why he was so confident. Their side didn’t even have the ball. Hairo scrunched his (huge, thick) eyebrows together, his confidence deflating. If they truly did have this power they were sure to lose. Nendou, on the other hand, was getting riled up. Nendou laughed in response, mocking; Kaidou was as weak as a girl, especially with sports. The boy could barely throw a ball.

Saiki agreed.

Hairo breathed in, he would have to make this shot count. If Kaidou had such power, he’d get him out first. To this, Kusuo disagreed. If he was last in, that would draw attention to himself. He would take the ball for Kaidou. 

I’ll still give it my best shot!” Hairo shouted, hands gripping the ball hard. He would hit Kaidou! They would win!

Yes, you will. I’m certain Kaidou can’t do much once I’m out anyways.’ Saiki watched the redhead wind up, and throw it with excessive sweat. The boy really should see a doctor. And so, the ball flew. Dramatically. Kusuo and his expressionless self walked (rather quickly to meet this), and was hit. 

The universe genuinely hates me.’  Saiki thought, feeling his power reducing pins shatter. He went limp on the ground; having no other choice, as in his head was a raging war. He desperately clung onto his conscience as a black hole (what he assumed to be one) was sucking him into who knows where. As the pull grew stronger, he grew weaker and weaker. Amazing right. The Kusuo Saiki became weak. What was this? 

Kusuo flinched as he officially fell through. This could not be good.

----------------------

In another world, Tsukishima Kei had lost control of his body. One second, he was brushing his teeth, the next, it felt as if someone had tried shoving a pencil into his head. And then, someone else moved for him.

Saiki’s newly brown eyes blinked slowly, roaming over the tall blonde he inhabited.

Good grief.”

---------------------

Hey! Welcome to our first book! We hope you'll like it. I promise, our next few chapters will be longer. Around 2000+ words. This is just our pilot to get things rolling!

Updates will be every Sunday, EST time! See ya.

605 words, minus the a/n.

-crack-alackin