02: Practice

underlined and italics: saiki speaking directly to tsukishima.

______________________________

Tsukishima, or rather Kusuo rubbed his temples, a slight headache forming. He could faintly hear a voice in the back of his head that’s most definitely not his. Ignoring it for now he continued to brush his teeth, not knowing what was going to happen. Spitting out the toothpaste he sighed glaring at his ‘own’ reflection though it wasn't actually his. 

Having stared at the mirror for too long he turned to leave the bathroom when it was forced open by a boy who had dark green hair and freckles(maybe acne scars?). 

TSUKISHIMA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WE’RE GONNA BE LATE FOR PRACTICE!” The boy shouted at him, grabbing his wrist. Of course, not realizing it Kusuo attempted to communicate telepathically. 

‘Who’re you?’ He asked, looking down at the green haired male. 

Tsukki? Why are you staring at me like that?” Sweat-dropping Kusuo remembered something. He couldn’t talk telepathically in other peoples bodies. The voice he heard earlier yelled something loudly, his annoyance growing faster by the minute. There he was, thrown into a universe he knew nothing about. He could simply go back. But then again he didn’t know how. 

YAMAGUCHI’ The voice screamed to break his thoughts. That must be what the boy’s name was. Forcing his lips to move he let out a sentence. 

Sorry Yamaguchi. Just got distracted. Let’s go.” Thankfully, Yamaguchi understood and pulled Saiki out the door, down some hallways and out the front door of the house he was staying in. 

‘I don’t know who you are or why you’re in my body, but you really suck at communicating. What, were you raised under a rock? Jeez.’ An irk formed at the corner of Saiki’s forehead as he heard the message the voice relayed to him. He didn’t like the person he took over and he knew the person knew. After all, this ‘Tsukishima’ could hear his own thoughts. Saiki’s thoughts. That unnerved him a little. He couldn’t read Tsukishima’s thoughts but he could read Saiki’s. Now he was on the receiving end of his own powers. How unlucky.

The voice returned. ‘Powers? Won't you explain ANY of this?!’ Ah. Right. Saiki relayed his introduction to the voice. His life, and how this had happened. It wouldn’t hurt, and a lot less questions would be asked. Of course, the blonde boy had to make his life hard and blatantly refused to believe him even though he wasn’t even the one in control of his body.

You know Tsukki, I could just throw your body off a cliff if I wanted to.’ There was a heavy silence for a moment before Saiki continued. ‘But I won’t because that would kill you and possibly me- The silence continued. It was obvious Tsukishima wasn’t going to help him. How troublesome. Noticing he was still being dragged, Saiki-shima pulled his hand away. A voice spoke up, taunting and judgy.

Wow, sir all-powerful can’t even handle human contact! How pathetic.’

Oh. So now he decides to speak.

Good observation, Holmes.

'While you’re still talking, mind to tell me something about you? Unless you’d like to let your friends know that you’ve been possessed.' Saiki asked the… voice? Conscience? Who knows. Kusuo blinked over at the brown haired boy walking beside him. Yamaguchi, the name was. He seemed close with Tsukki. Maybe a childhood friend? Or lover. Saiki wasn’t one to judge, after all. A feeling of annoyance (one belonging to previously mentioned voice) spoke up.