-Chapter Ten- It still fucken hurts you BASTARD!!

I looked at my phone and seeing him just asking me why I'm up made me want to spill my guts I wanted to let him know that even with what's all going on in my life that all of this going on he is still keeping my feet planted on the ground. He is the reason why I even feel human sometimes. My eyes began to burn and my chest starts to feel heavy my breathing starts to speed up, do you ever just cry so much that no tears fall, it's the worst kind of crying.

me: Well are you up because you're scared and your feelings almost don't feel like your feelings

Why do I do this? I should really just be more open to people or not make it into a weird meta-joke.

Quackity: How did...

Quackity: Are you a side kick or something

I snorted at the fact he said sidekick instead of psychic.

Me: maybe I am ;^))

              I smile like an idiot as we text back and forth and even if we couldn't find anything to talk about he would send memes and I would some back until we found another topic to talk about. My chest fluters harder with every message he would send.

I look back at the time and notice it's really late and I should head to bed I look over my shoulder and see Jacob hogging up my bed so I get my stuff and head back to the couch since I can see the sun a little bit it was safe for me to sleep back in the living room and that the demon would be gone because the monsters are afraid of the sunlight. I send my last message letting Quackity know that I really have to head to bed.
            Right when I was about to walk out the door Jacobs phone goes off not wanting the vibration of his phone to wake him I decided to grab it from his back pocket. When I grab it I notice it was from McDonald girl, I look over to him and back at the phone, I unlock it and open the message.

                  McDonald Girl: Hey I am sorry about yesterday. I don't regret it, but I know you would feel awful because you're a good person so I'm going to back off and leave you alone until you're officially done with her.

                  My gut begins to turn and I could hear my heart beating loyally inside my ear. I open up picture to see if I could find anything since he loves to take pictures when he is drunk and see photos and even a video of him making out with her. "GET OUT!!" I scream throwing the phone at the ground "GET RHE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Jacob begins to wake up scared looking around lost "W-what's wrong?" He stares at me concerned. I grab the phone again scrolling up to see what else and there I see it the text message where he planned to break up with me the messages of also how he feels bad because he dosent know what I would with out him. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU FUCKEN BASTARD!!" I shove the phone in his face time, his eyes began to widen as he reads the messages, " Babe list-" "I don't want to hear it just...get out please." I say interrupting his sad sorry ass of an excuse, but instead of leaving he just had to have the last word "It's not like you didn't know, you have had to know I wasn't your soulmate like come on this is all your fault." I felt like I was about to faint at this point "it still fucken hurts you BASTARD!! I knew this day would come, but I never thought you were going to cheat on me and break my heart because even if I didn't love you as my other half I loved you as a friend...my best friend I thought even though we would be staying together the rest of our life's as a couple we could have at least stayed as friends and I would watch you and children grow." I chocked each word out, but I had to let him know. He looks at me and gets up without a word this time and leaves.

                  When I hear the front door close I slam my head in my pillow screaming and crying. My chest felt like it was about to pop. I wake up and notice that I have two missed messages I open up my phone and see that I had one message from my dad and another from Quackity. I open my dads first to see what he had to say.
                  Dad: Sorry kiddo but I will be home in three days I really wanted to come and see you today but I can't because of work.
                  Me: okay dad I understand I will see you then.
                 I close my eyes trying not to break down on how much of a shit day I'm having and how awful I feel inside. I open Quackitys message and just like that reading his message made me feel sane and made me think he was an actual psychic.