Chapter 5: "And I mean it this time..."

Third person POV:

Eddie woke up the next morning on the couch. The first thing he thought about, was Juicy. "What should i do?" He asked himself. "Should i go back to Gaege's place? Should i stay here? Should i text him or not?" He walked up and down my living room, stumped and pensive. "Maybe i should ask Narrator..." Eduardo pulled out his phone and opened the chat.

Eddie closed his phone and got himself some breakfast

After a funny and relaxed VR session with Narrator and Josh, Eddie prepared for his conversation with Juicy for hours. The nervousness inside of him grew, as he got near his car. "I can do this..." he thought, as he started the car and drove to Gaege's place. The headlights of his car lighted up the completely empty street. His hand were slightly shaking on the steering wheel and he tightened his grip around it. As he pulled up to Juicy's house, he took a deep breath, before leaving the car and knocking on the door.

Eddie's POV:

I opened the, still unlocked, door and entered the house. It was still in the same condition as yesterday, the only different thing, i noticed were the shards of glass on the ground. Now, i was even more nervous to talk to Juicy. I entered the living room and saw Gaege on the couch, watching me in silence. He moved over and looked beside him at the sofa and then at me. "Take a seat..." he whispered and my eyes widened a bit in surprise. I sat down and got a closer look at his face. He got massive bags under his eyes, which were red and puffy from crying. "Eddie-..." "Shhh, stop talking. Now it's my turn. The joke, i have made in the video, was wrong and i apologize for it. I realized something yesterday... something i never realized before. My feelings for you are more than just friendship... and i sadly needed to lose you first, before i finally remarked the love, i feel for you. You are more than my best friend... i love you. I say it and i mean it this time: I love you from the bottom of my heart." A little smile grew on my face. The moment i finished my explanation, Juicy suddenly broke down in tears again and fell around my neck. At first it kind of shocked me, but then i hugged him tightly and tried to calm him, without tearing up myself. "There, there. Calm down, Gaege. I got you... you don't need to cry anymore." I whispered. His tears soaked into my sweater and i rubbed his back softly in circular motions.

Third person POV:

Juicy pushed himself away from Eddie and locked eyes with his friend. "I-i didn't want to yell at you yesterday. Right after you left, i regretted everything i said. Please, forgi-..." Eduardo interrupted him by putting his hands on Gaege's cheeks and pulling him into a kiss. Juicy's eyes widened and suddenly all the pain and frustration fell off his heart. He blushed slightly and closed his eyes savouring, just melting into the kiss. Both of them kissed for a couple more seconds, before Eddie broke it and looked Juicy in the eyes. "No more tears now, ok?" Eddie asked and Gaege nodded and lied his head on Eduardo's shoulder. Juicy dozed off and his friend smiled carrying. "I'll stay here, i promise." he whispered, put a blanket over Juicy's shoulders and slowly fell asleep holding his friend in his arms.

The next morning Eddie woke up first and looked at Juicy, who was still sound asleep. He pulled out his phone to see two messages from Narrator.

 He pulled out his phone to see two messages from Narrator

He quickly answered him.

After he put his phone away, he looked around the room and then back at Juicy

After he put his phone away, he looked around the room and then back at Juicy. "Man, what mess you've made the last few days..." he whispered and stroked Gaege's hair softly. Eduardo moved his friend's head slowly off his shoulder and tucked him in again. "I'll clean up a bit." Eddie thought and trashed all the bottles and boxes on the ground, on the coffee table and on the armchair and sweeped up the shards of glass. Juicy was way too tired to realize any of that. He slept the entire cleaning process away. After Eduardo was done cleaning everything, he opened up the window to air the room, sat back on the couch and placed Juicy's head on his lap. Eddie was on his phone playing games, as he felt, how much Gaege was shivering on his legs. He also noticed at this point, how cold it actually got in the living room because of the opened window. Eduardo closed the window fast and placed underneath Juicy's head again.

A couple minutes later, Juicy woke up and blinked confused. He felt something warm on his shoulder and slowly looked up to see Eddie's hand on it. His eyes widened and he fell off the couch in shock and surprise.