Prologue.

In the middle of the afternoon the siblings were all playing in there room while there mom cooks dinner and there older brother Castiel and there father at at work

Theo and Zander were playing with one another while Weston and Preston were taking a nap.

In Amethyst room was her brother, Alec, playing with one another, everyone can tell they were inseparable even with one age difference there practically glued by the hip. Alec can never deny his sister anything with one look at her puppy dog eyes he's bringing the world down on her feet, the same feeling could be said from Amethyst.

Playing in her room, Amethyst is trying to get Alec to play princess dress up with her.

"Pweashe awec jushth wear thhe shkirth and thhe crown" Amethyst pouts while crossing her arms.

Nodding while giving in, Amethyst drags Alec to her closet full of all her dresses and accessories.

"Whath colwer do you wanth" Amethyst ask while going through her drawers.

"I'll take yellow" Alec grumbles, he may be mad but he can never say no to his sister.

"Yay here take it" she's says while handing him the skirt and the crown. Amethyst even added a wand to his outfit.

"I wuv you Alec" Amethyst says while giving him a bright smile.

"I wuv you to Amy" Alec smiles at her while looking at the skirt in his hands.

"Otay hurry up I wanth to-" hearing gunshots amethyst looks at Alec with fear in her eyes.

Alec grabs Amethyst hand and starts heading towards the door, hurrying out to head towards the panic room where there daddy told them to go incase of anything happens, running through the halls they bump into a body stumbling on there butts. Looking up they both see a man in all black, Amethyst lips start to tremble from fear, Alec gives her hand a soft squeeze.

"Look what we have here" the man in black says looking down at them.

"Run Amy" Alec yells while yanking on her hand, getting up they start running not making far they both get trapped in the mans arm. Starting to squirm and kick there legs against the man they feel a sharp sting in there neck knocking them out.

——-

While Theo and Zander were playing on there tablets in his room, they hear gunshots all around the house jumping off the bed they head over to there brother and sister room to get them to safety.

Walking in Weston and Prestons room, they see the twins sleeping peacefully in there bed. Those twins can sleep through anything. Shaking there body they wake up and see Theo with a worried expression looking confused about to ask why they were woken up they hear glass shattering and bullets hitting the wall.