-3

wooyoung

San was weird, nice but weird. The whole time we were at service he'd just stare at me, I could tell he was, even though he would look away when I turned.

I'm not dumb I feel the looks, I am anything but oblivious, I just don't like boys.

Apparently this church did service on Monday's also, so here I was, next to the boy who basically eye undressed me the first time we met yesterday.
"You look tense" he whispered closely, I flinched at the sudden sound, his breath was minty. I expected it to smell like that somehow.

"I'm not, I don't know where you got that from" I whispered back, not even sparing him a look. A deep chuckle came from his mouth, it made shivers go down my spine.

"Sorry I thought you looked nervous, my fault" he spoke lowly so only I could hear. I nodded and faced the front fully to pay attention. So awkward

Soon enough church was over. I sighed, I grabbed coat and began heading out with my father at my side. "We'll be eating over Mr.Choi's house today" he spoke with a smile.

This means I need to see San again, When will I ever escape.
——
san

I heard a knock at our door, I smiled and headed to open it before my father could yell at me to do it. You see I was excited for tonight, I get to see this pretty boy again? You bet I'm pumped.

"Welcome" I said with a wide smile on my face, I bowed to Mr.Jung and moved aside so they could enter. 

I have so much planned for you jung wooyoung, you have no idea.

——-