Oh really~

⚠️slight smut and mature content⚠️

Bakugou POV

"I'm home guys!" I yell with izuku "Bestie!! Is that izu!" Toga squeals excitedly. She finally got over izuku but she still wants to be friends with him. "Did you bring ochako san!" "No toga I dont fucking like her shes a big tit bitch" "I know isnt she amazing" "Sure I'm going to my room DONT COME IN." "Okie kat" I jog up to my room and quickly lock the door behind me. I throw izukus unconscious body on my bed. I go to my closet and grab a light green box with 'toys' written on it. I tie izuku onto the bed tightly and wait for him to wake up.

-time skip brought to you by katsukis yandere horniness-

Deku POV

I wake up in a room with all black walls and instantly panic. "Help! Where am I!?" "In my room duh" "K-kacchan?" "No the fucking boogie man. Tch, yes its me izuku." I try to move my arms and instantly realize I'm tied down for some reason. "Kacchan what is this!" He smirks and comes weirdly close to me. "Something I've been waiting to do for a long time~" "Kacchan what the hell?! Let me out of these!!" I attempt to move my arms that are straped. "Maybe later~" I try to move closer to the back of the bed. "This is kidnapping! Let me go!" "God izuku I thought you would be happier or more excited atleast." "Who the heck would enjoy this! Its kidnapping and harassment!" I see him getting more agitated. He comes and sits next to me. He starts rubbing my thigh. "Kacchan what the hell happened to you!?" "SHUT UP!" he screamed. He grabs a box labeled 'toys' from put underneath the bed. I become scared. He takes off my pants. I try to kick him but he just keeps tightening the belts around my limbs everytime I try. He sticks three fingers in me while I scream in pain. "Couldnt you have put something on them or something?!" I scream. He just shrugs and starts moving his fingers. Someone knocks on the door sounds mad. "KATSUKI OPEN THE DOOR! NOW!" "Don't make a sound" kacchan tells me as he tapes my mouth shut and removes his fingers from me. "What the hell do you want grape can't you see im busy?" "Yea busy with my little brother's crush now give him back." I sit in shock. There is a villian and my childhood bestfriend and now... my kidnapper. I wouldnt say rapist because.... well.. I like kacchan.. but besides the point! "To bad shoto can kiss my ass now leave" shoto? Shoto shoto the name replays in my head. Where have I heard that...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry im loosing ideas. Idk if I should make todoroki a villian or not. Also sorry I haven't been updating schools been hectic
                                                   ~Mack♡