A Vacation to Kamome!

{Currently in Kogai City}

Yashiro hid under the covers. It had been four years since then...

''Worthless...''

''Imperfect.''

''Too different!''

''Weird ankles...!''

Those thoughts still hindered her mind. There was a lot of news articles on the topic, she was ever oh-so lucky to have her identity hidden behind a name and some wig. But a few former fans still recognized her, even asking if she was the singer 'Sakana', which she had to refuse several times and insist she wasn't, and that she just looked similar. She had already moved on, she didn't want to remember it anymore.

She groaned at the alarm, stopping it and checking the time before...

The time was 7:50?!

She overslept!

Yashiro panicked, taking a quick shower and quickly changing into her cafe work uniform that consists of a white shirt long-sleeved shirt, a long black skirt up to her knees, a pair of tights, and a black-colored tie with her hair tied up. She quickly slips on her black boat shoes and grabbed her bag and keys as she locks the door, only being able to pack some onigiri for lunch as she ran down the road quickly.

Running down the sidewalk, she rushed through people and ran when crossing the street, nearly getting hit by cars as they let out a loud honk, "Gomen'nasai!" She rushed towards Kanpeki Cafe before entering the back door, "I'm sorry I'm late!" The manager turned and laughed, "No worries, Yashiro. You're 1 minute early before work time." Yashiro smiled, "Thank goodness..."

"Nene-san...", one of her coworkers and best friend, Musume asked with concern, "Don't tell me you overslept again..." "...I did.", Yashiro sighed, preparing to get orders when customers would start to walk in. "How many times did I have to tell you? Start sleeping early! Not at 3 am!", Musume scolded, pulling Yashiro's ear.

"Ow! Ow! Sorry!", Yashiro yelped, "Okay, okay! I promise I'll sleep earlier today! Now let go, I need to take orders!" "You better!", Musume giggled, "Talk to ya later! I need to get to the kitchen!" Yashiro laughed it off as well, now taking the first order in line, "Ma'am, how may I help... you...?"

"I would like to order two of your Matcha Frappuccino, and four egg sandwiches.", the lady said sternly, "And I have a coupon to get all of them for free!" The lady slammed it on the counter. The 26-year-old read the coupon, looking worried, "Uhm, ma'am... The coupon says here that if you buy two matcha frappuccino, you can get only two free egg sandwiches, you still have to pay for the drinks, you don't get four and the coupon is already expired..."

"What do you mean?! The coupon said I can get everything for free!", the customer shouted. "Uhm, ma'am the coupon says that-", Another cashier tried to point out in Yashiro's side, but was interrupted. "Who do you think you are young man and lady?! You are to listen to your customer's orders! I WANT YOUR MANAGER, NOW.", The lady yelled.

Shit.

________

At break.

Yashiro slumped over at the break table, groaning as she cried as she ate her onigiri, "Who knew the start of the day at the end of the week would be terrible..." "I agree.", The other cashier groaned, whose name was Mondai. "Aw, c'mon! Lighten up you two!", Musume cheered, "At least you dealt with her?" This only made them look more stressed.

"Don't worry, I have a special treat for our next week off! (In return for Mondai paying to go to Disneyland and Yashiro paying to go to New York for all three of them)", Musume smiled, "We'll be going to the top city Kamome! Don't worry, I already paid for the plane tickets." She clapped her hands together, "We will also attend Aoi's Kamome Theatre Act! It took me months to save, but we have enough to go!"