♡15+♡

I was being tied to a chair with both hands and legs. I stood there staring at the snow, feeling really empty and numb, I still heard Steve, Peter, and Bucky begging them to let me go, but their pleas were just plain garbage to them. I was garbage to them...

"My wife would be proud of me; what do you think Y/n..." I didn't respond, making him chuckle, "I hope you're ready; you're about to be buried alive we are making you a nice funeral, isn't that nice." No response, "Answer me when I'm talking to you!" he pulled my hair, making me face him

"If you kill her, I will never forgive you! I will kill every last one of you, bastards!" Peter cried out. It was fun being with Peter...

"Hurry and finish this already. I'm getting hungry." He kicked down my chair, making me fall onto a huge hole. I looked at the sky and saw birds flying around. Free. Dirt was now being filled into the hole, and I watched their shovel tilt as the soil felt onto my face and body. 

"Please! She did nothing wrong why are you doing this? She is innocent; she hasn't done anything wrong!" Steve screamed out 

"I feel like she is the cause of all this."

"You feel! YOU FRICKIN FEEL! SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!"

"We can assure you it was nothing to do with her! We know who did all this; you can't blame an innocent child!" Bucky screamed. Tears were slowly coming down my face; please stop begging; it's not going to change anything.

"Ugh, get the buckets and drown her. I tried to make this as painless as possible, but these assholes are just getting on my nerves." Shovels were dropped, and the movement was done. Without warning, water dropped into my facing making me inhale it. I coughed out the water, but more water seemed to fall. The dirt was turning into mud, and it slowly started to rise. I tried to struggle from the rope, but it would only get me a burn. Water was slowly meeting my face, and I started to hyperventilate. My ears were now clogged, and I could no longer hear much water was getting closer and closer till I knew I was drowning.

Everything was dark. I felt really light, and I guess it is true you do see the light when you're dead. I saw the familiar faces of my parents; they were looking at me with smiling faces.

"How about we go home?" My mother asked as she held my hand, "We can make cookies or even brownies? Oh, and play more board games." She giggled; I didn't smile at her or frowned at her, "What's wrong? There is so much we can do now; we should go already." She tried grabbing my hand only for it to go through me, "Y/n come back there is nothing left for you-" Her voice was fading, and it turned black again.

I felt myself breathe in some fresh cold air. Fresh cold air? 

I coughed and spat out water to the side and felt myself being lifted.

"GUYS, GUYS, SHE IS ALIVE!!!" I coughed out water and dirt and wiped my mouth with my sleeve, "I thought you died!" I felt someone squeeze me tight.

"Let her breath, Kid,"

"Hey, I'm going to shine a flashlight in your eyes." I blinked and focused on the light; my vision was getting better, and I looked around to see Bucky, Steve, and Peter around me.

"What happened?" I mumbled.

"Bucky here," Steve messed up his hair, making him hit his arm away from him, "contacted back up." I looked around to see different people in combat gear and guns with them. "Come on; we should head back to the base and check you up? You guys ready to meet other people?" Steve ruffled my wet hair, "We should get you a towel." He laughed. I sat next to Peter as he held my hand. His hand was trembling.

"I thought you died Y/n..." His voice cracked, "I thought I would never see you again. I'm so glad you're still here." He cried on to my shoulder while I placed my head on top of his.

"I'm not going anywhere." I smiled. 

"Your name is Y/n, right?" The driver asked. I nodded, "My name is Natasha, but you can call me Nat; we are so glad you're safe, isn't that right, Wanda." She turned towards me and smiled, making me smiled back. 

"You guys must be tired; it will take a few hours to get there, so try to get some rest." Wanda smiled. I nodded and placed y head back to Peter's, decided to drift off to sleep. 

We are not alone anymore...