Twentyyy🔗.

PSA~ Yallll the "Sim" in Kasim is pronounced "seem" in case yal ain't kno..💀okay carry onn..🎶🎶

KᗩᔕI

"You full ain't chu mama," I smirked at Z who was food drunk. She hated bein' full. Hated bein' full but ate like two-three niggas put together.

"What it look like?" She tilted her head at me and my head fell back as I laughed. "I'a kick yo ass in yo stomach you betta lose that attitude," I joked and she waved me off.

"What time is it?" She took her clothes off and I looked at my phone, "Syalm fiddy," I said and she straight faced me before laughin'.

"You love soundin country boy,"

"How ima help the way I talk crazy girl," I pushed her.

"You wanna fight me now knowin I'm full and can't move forreal, that's crazy," she got her some clothes out for after her shower.

"If youn want cho ass beat you a find the strength mama, but hurrup you already be in thea damn near two hours," I took off my clothes.

"Over exaggeratin, but just get in wit me," she glanced at me, then laughed at my expression. "Wha? Youn have to," she said and I shook my head.

"You deadass," I bit my lip and she nodded.
"Ight nii,"

She ran the water and I came up out everything. "Damn bae that ass fat," She made her voice deep when I stepped in and I bout bussed my ass. "Chillat," I laughed.

I turned around to face her and her eyes dropped from my face on down. While she was lookin' at me, I was lost in her.

No matter how many times I done seen my baby, she take a nigga breath away every fuckin' time.

             ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ

"Why you bring me in hea man," He asked, voice gettin' lower than usual. "What chu mean?" I asked as I got my soap.

"Ian gotta lotta self control when it come to you, you kno dat already," He grabbed my waist and all of a sudden I could hear my heartbeat. And that bitch was beatin'.

"Stop tryna control yoself then," I mumbled and he went to lift me, but his phone had rung.

"Fuck that phone," he said pickin' me up anyway. He attached his lips to the side of my neck and rubbed me against his lower half causin' a soft moan to come from me.

"W- wait," I breathed out, but he didn't stop. "It might be the hospital," I said and he hesitated before puttin' me back on my feet.

The water was still on so I decided to take a quick shower before it turned cold, I did not need that bad mood.

"Who was it?" I asked when I came out of the bathroom, seeing him puttin' on clothes.

"My mama," He grumbled. "Somebody let off shots into the house bruh and she scared as shit," He said, voice shaky and mad at the same time.

I hurried and dried myself off, throwin' on whatever I got to first and we were out the door. We got to the car and Mila and Amari were already out there.

"You already kno who did this shit right?" Mar asked and Sim nodded, "niggas fuckin up," he shook his head as he chewed on his bottom lip.