𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤

One of the prizes for the first place winner was an interview, so King Axl conducted an interview with black_vibes_always . Here's how it went:

1. Did you enjoy making covers for the contest?

1a. Oh yes, I really did!! Each round was interesting and challenging in it's own way. And let's not forget that the prompts were made up by you. It was really amazing!

2. Which round was your favourite?

2a. I would say, round seven was my favourite. Seventh round was challenging since we were asked to incorporate everything mentioned, and I love the end result of my editing!

3. Which round was your least favourite?

3a. Okay, I actually loved every round but my least favourite was round four. You know, I feel like I could have did better in that round. I think I was out of ideas at the moment, I remember getting frustrated over not getting right images to edit and not being able to come with different ideas to edit.

4. How long have you made graphics?

4a. I think I first started designing around September but then I gave up because I just knew I couldn't start designing without knowing anything about graphic designing. So, I again started graphic designing around October, and I'm here hehe.

5. What made you start?

5a. I didn't even know that I was this interested in graphic designing, but seeing people designing and and editing made me curious. I was really inspired by many great graphic designers. I was awestruck at how they were able to create such amazing covers! And I was like, why not try out designing by myself?

6. How many contests have you participated in?

6a. I've participated in many contests!! I think I've participated around in 20 contests or something. Participating in contests s what made me comfortable and better in designing. Like the saying goes, practice makes progress (nope, not perfect!)

7. What is your favourite graphic to make?

7a. Aesthetics and manipulations!! I love making aesthetics, editing different images of same vibe! And don't even get me started on manipulations, even though I'm not good at it, I love manipulation. Seeing a designer manipulating different images into one amazing piece often renders me speechless!

8. What is your least favourite graphic to make?

8a. I often struggle with making object based and covers related to romance genre. I get stuck with ideas whenever I think of editing a cover based on an object or based on romance genre.

9. Is there anything I could have done to help you further enjoy participating in my contests?

9a. Nope! Every round was amazing. And you really did it great, both in judging and coming up with different prompts!!

10. Any final remarks?

10a. First I want to thank you for conducting this contest! The second thing I want to thank you for is giving me an opportunity to be interviewed, this is the first time and I'm so freaking excited! And lastly, to everyone who participated in this contest and also to every fellow fellow designers who's reading this, everyone is crazy talented omg! I really had fun and enjoyed being part of this contest with everyone! I really learnt a lot from y'all and hope to see you guys in other contests too!!

black_vibes_always I'm so glad you enjoyed the contest! It was a pleasure to have you participate! Please continue to make graphics! You're obviously doing very well :)

Once again, I want to thank you all for participating in my contest! I hope for you all the best!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Years, and I hope to see you all on January 2nd!

🎉 Du har läst färdigt 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ𝑦: 𝐶𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑡 🎉