Train Wreck

Authors note  word count 1944. I'm sorry for any spelling errors I tried to check and make sure they are all gone but I am so tired and it's really late things slip through.

Everyone is sitting is a circle holding hands while Deaton does his witchy stuff that no one else besides Lydia understand because well she Lydia.

He chants quietly when the scene around everyone changes and they are pulled to almost another world. Stiles visibly pales which leads everyone to believe it's his memories.

Everyone werewolves can feel the anxiety and grief off of him the memory hadn't even started yet. They could all hear his heartbeat fasten. Stiles knows these are his he can seem Gally.

"Stiles are you okay." Scott touches his shoulders gaining anyone who wasn't already looking at him looking.

Authors note this is the video "maze runner - train wreck." If you want to play it think of it like a mashup of memories. Also memories are in bolded letters and authors notes are in bolded underlined and italics are the song lyrics. Also i know not all of these Thomas is in just go with it please I really like the video.

Also when a new scene changes I'll just put a ~

Thomas stands holding a spear towards Gally.
Gally: "Don't listen to him he's just trying to scare you."
Thomas: "No I'm not trying to scare you you're already scared. Alright I'm scared."

"Stiles what's going on?" Lydia asks. The pack are all standing in the maze invisible to the gladers.

"Just watch." Is all stiles will say, they turn back and things continue.

Thomas: "But I'd rather risk my life out there then spend the rest of it in here."

The pack looks like they are going to speak by the memory shushes them.

~The scene changes to Minho in the train. ~Then to Ben crying after the gladers found out he was stung. The gladers look down sadly because they have to banish Ben.

Laying in the silence waiting for the sirens

"Stiles who were those people?" Derek inquires. Stiles clears his throat and says. "The first one is Minho and the second was Ben."

"Was?" Allison asked. "Yeah he died in the maze. Don't ask what it was I'll explain later."

~Now it's Winston being dragged in the scorch after being scratched by a crank. ~To Brenda and Minho trying to help Thomas in the berg after being shot. It shows Thomas' dazed and bloody face.

Signs, any signs I'm alive still.

"Stiles what the hell happened?" Everyone shouts.

"I got shot." He says trying to leave the conversation there. But it doesn't work.

"YOU GOT WHAT." Lydia screams. I'll explain later can we just finish this so it's over." He huffs and the hesitatingly nod.

~Now it's almost Crank Newt breathing heavily with black goo on his face.

I don't want to lose it.

"Newt." Stiles breaths and everyone can tell this Newt guy was important to him.

~ Jorge and Brenda are arguing while he puts on his jacket.
Jorge: "What happens if you get the flare, what am I supposed to do then. Chain you up? Watch you turn, put a bullet in your head? Is that what you expect of me?"
Brenda: "I'd do the same thing for you"

But I'm not getting through this. Hey should I pray should I fray yeah. To myself, to a god, to a savior

"What is the flare can you at least explain that to us since you won't say anything else?" Liam question Stiles and the memories pause.