❯ 𝚜𝚒𝚡

minho let out a frustrated scream after trying to get the cuff off his wrist for the past almost hour now. he pouted and looked at his wrist now bruised up and red, he decided to sit on the bed to curl up into a ball, his hand still attached to the headboard.

he sighed and slapped his cheek a few times, still trying to convince himself that he was just dreaming or hallucinating everything but sad enough he wasn't and the ache on his wrist just proved that. he just needed to call someone, but hyunjin had taken his phone away (threw it out the car window actually) before he could've gotten help.

his heart pounded against his chest hearing the door open and he looked at hyunjin taking heavy steps, exhaustion seen on his face and his long blonde hair was messy. minho shut his eyes closed pretending to sleep, maybe playing dead too, desperately wanting hyunjin to buy it but he could hear an amused chuckle beside him.
nice try minho.
hyunjin said and ruffled his hair, minho huffed and opened his eyes, still hugging his knees with one arm.

so, are you ready to die?
hyunjin asked jokingly with a goofy grin and minho sat up, the mafia's face scrunched up and flicked minho's head after seeing him whimpering.
what? you want to beg now?
he asked and minho shook his head.
before you kill me, at least let me go to the restroom, i've been holding it in since you tied me to this bed.
minho pouted and hyunjin blinked a few times before smacking his forehead, releasing minho from the bed.

minho immediately ran to the bathroom installed in the bedroom and hyunjin walked towards it, leaning against the door with arms crossed. a few minutes passed and minho opened the door, resulting hyunjin to fall back onto him and they fell on the floor like a pretzel.
oh, you were standing there- oOf i'm sorry.
minho giggled making hyunjin smile before they stood up.

can you make my death not so painful? i kinda have a trauma with guns.
minho tilted his head to the gun holsted on hyunjin's waist.
where's the fun in that?
hyunjin frowned.
might be for you but who the hell haves fun while being painfully killed!?
minho crossed his arms and hyunjin let out a small chuckle.

hyunjin sauntered towards him causing the shorter male to widen his eyes and took steps back but hyunjin grabbed his wrist, with minho flinching at the aching bruise that hyunjin gripped onto tighter. he whimpered and started to tear up at the pain but hyunjin just stared at him intensely, his eyes piercing through minho's body like multiple arrows and it made him feel weak.
do you want to live that bad?
he asked in a low dark voice, minho swallowed a lump in his throat, confused about the question and he flinched when hyunjin gripped onto his wrist again, wanting an immediate answer.

minho nodded his head, letting out a small squeak after hyunjin had gripped on his wrist for the third time, an angry expression now on the mafia's face.
use your words pretty boy.
he clicked his tongue at minho who was breathing heavily and shaking.
y-yes.....
he managed to croak out.

a satisfied look appeared on hyunjin's face and he let minho's wrist go, fixing the boy's hair for comfort after to help steady his breathing. hyunjin walked towards the bed and grabbed minho's glasses, giving it a wipe with a handkerchief from his pocket and placing it onto him.
fine, but you have to make up for your crime against our work. you can't tell a single soul about what you saw and you have to work for us, mainly my father.
hyunjin said and minho looked at him confused.

hyunjin made him sit on the bed and he stood in front of minho with arms crossed.
we have a target we've been trying to take care of for years now, my father had been setting up the plan to take them down with the kims, another big mafia group, that's why he called me and sky back here from the states. we were about to acquire a regular citizen to work for us undercover in his casino, we discussed about this just a while back. i thought instead of hiring a random college student why not use you since you're already here.
he said and minho blinked at him.