1: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭

𝐡𝐢 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲/𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a normal monday and i had to go to work that day so i got changed and ate breakfast and went on my way to work i walked into the restaurant and went to behind the cash register thing and started to wait for a customer then a lady walked in walking towards me and i said "how may i help you miss?" then she said " i want to take a table for two!" Then i told her how much it would be and she paid for it then walked to the table she was going to sit at soon my shift was almost over and it was almost getting dark then some strange guy walked in and came near me "how may i-" then he Cutted me off by saying "hey y/n can i have your number" i was shocked because i didn't even know this guy then i said "um i dont give out my number to strangers i dont know, sorry" "oh" the stranger said "can we atleast talk after you are done?" sure i said then the stranger walked out. I didn't really know what i was doing after that my shift was over then i walked out and i didn't see that stranger outside i thought that he would wait for me to talk to him but he didn't so i just walked away until i was stopped a hand covered my mouth and grabbed me then i looked behind me and it was him that same stranger, "i forgot to say my names nagito" then those were the last words i heard before i blacked out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________