12

"Hyung maybe out of his mind"haechan said and take a sip of his orange juice.

"So he's lying?"
"Not really.he just can't let you go"

"I just want to go home"i confessed

"Well,nct is your new home".

I scoffed."home that makes me suffer".
"Correction.taeyong Lee makes you suffer"haechan smirked.
"Whatever".

So y/n didn't ran away and just stay with nct instead.they are on their hotel in beijing.

"Breaking news,Mr Zhang the CEO of Zhang cooperation found dead in the morning-" do young switch on the TV.

"I still can't believe you actually killed him"he spoke.

"Well i lost control,he shot me first"i said.

"Tsk you really the daughter of a mafia".
i dont if i should be proud of doyoung compliment or not.

I go to my room to cleared my mind without bothered close it.I sit down at the corner of my bed and take out my phone.im looking at my mother and I old photos.

"I wish you're still here with me and tell me what to do".tears fell down to my face.

Taeyong who standing in front of her door,saw her crying.he wants to talk to her about the mission but he let be since y/n isn't in good condition.well,emotionly.

"Well I'm not surprised if y/n killed mr zhang"lucas said.ten glared at him.
"You saw the proof right? Shot dead on the head.that's so y/n style"kun said.ten sighed.

"Yes you guys right.".
"Nothing to worried about.she can take care of her self.you just miss her hyung.well we all do but you're different."winwin said
Ten frowned
"am i that hopeless in love with her?"

Hendery scoffed."come on,we all saw the way you look at her."

"You really love y/n".
Ten wanted to deny it but he cant lie to himself anymore.he try to change the topic
"I know she can come back by herself,but," ten take out his gun that he usually use for his big mission.
"Let's get y/n home."

Y/n fell asleep after she cried about her mother.
taeyong slowly come towards her.his eyes soften looking at y/n.he put the blanket around her.he cressed her hair from her face so he can fully see her beautiful face.
"what are you doing to me y/n"

"good morning"she greeted the 127 squad that already at the lobby for breakfast

"good morning"she greeted the 127 squad that already at the lobby for breakfast.we sit at the vip room one of course.they replied one by one.
she take a sit beside haechan because he's the close one with her.
"so what are we gonna today?"mark ask while eating.

"we're gonna rob a bank.i mean take the money that we discussed months ago"taeyong said.

"money.i love it"yuta smirked
y/n had no idea what they are talking about so she just tag along.

i love it"yuta smirkedy/n had no idea what they are talking about so she just tag along

they go to the biggest bank company in beijing.they also dressed like a noble people as disguised.

they walk around the bank.
y/n also amazed with bank structure.no wonder its the biggest and sucessful bank in beijing.
johnny trying to talk with the receptionsit to get the money.more like flirting.its johnny suh duh.

"listen guys"taeyong talk through the earpiece.if they refused to give to us,go to the plan B.everyone seems to know what to do so here i am being a fool one.
"haechan what is plan B"

"get the money!"taeyong suddenly yelled and they all take out their gun.wow all of them look good in their suit even they are mafias.wait what?

"thats plan B"haechan answered before he followed the others.
"this asshole"she muttered.she also take her gun.

she noticed they didnt hurt the innocent.only the one who work with the bank.even they are part of mafias.tsk

We kind of having a party in the hotel room with a million of money.actually its their money but the bank didnt let them take it.wow.

"i just made a million but im still not satisfied~"haechan sings while kiss the money.

"you look like an idiot"i joked.he glared makes me laugh.suddenly the door get destroyed by a boom which all of us fall.

i was so shocked.the people from bank trying to kill us?

but i didnt expected what happen next

"wheres y/n?!"