Part 1

Walking along the snow covered sidewalk, it was finally time for a mini vacation for Mr. Luther Donovan. Who had been busy most of the month scheduling, promoting and doing meetings for his upcoming health beverage.

He'd already had launched it in Asia and now was planning on the Western World debut.  He wanted to continue with encouraging people to be healthy. He felt a new beverage full of aloe, pomegranates, and other foreign and healthy fruits was the key.

Luther had wanted to share his success with someone. Unfortunately, he hadn't found that destined partner he wanted. No amount of money nor valuable item could get him true love. Would it come to him?

While heading home, he smiled passing the historic castle downtown. There lived a girl full of mystique and true beauty. She was called the Tempting Flower, because she was beautiful but seductive. Luther had heard people say she was a harlot who seduced the local politician into living there. While others said she probably was a ghost who appeared occasionally to the window to gaze at the townspeople.

Whatever the story, he was intrigued by his girl. He wanted this girl, no matter what was said.

Later that night...

Luther sat on his couch and thought about that same seductive beauty in that castle. Peering out from his living room window, he could see the castle. It's height, stone built, and windows seemed within reach. An alluring girl living in a castle of old. Sounds like something in a story.

Was she gazing out the window today? Looking seductive and sweet?

He remember being given a book about the history of the town. The book was a gift from one of his siblings for his birthday. He went to the bookshelf and found it. Luther checked the index and glossary for urban legends or anything similar. He found the page which marked the castle. He turned to it and began to read.

The castle had been built in the mid eighteenth century. After the building completion, only two people had lived there. One the descendents of one of the French kings, the other of British royalty. However after the First World War no one had occupied the castle, except for those who'd been living in destitution before receiving government help.

No record of a femme coming to live there.

The very origin story of the Tempting Flower was a mystery itself. A mystery he was intent to solve.