Chapter 23~

Riddhima's POV:- (Seven and half months pregnant)

I don't know how I spend past months.I was not sad like I used to be.

I wanted Vansh to come back from work as soon as possible.

If you asked me why even I don't know.

I will not be able to answer anyone because even I don't have answer of this question.

Yesterday when he came I was watching movie,he didn't pay attention much maybe he had some important work.

I start crying while watching.Aunty,who works in this house quickly went to him and told him about me.

He run to me and start asking what happened why I am crying.

You should watch his face.The moment I saw his face I burst out laughing.

He was more shocked after seeing me laughing.

"Why are you laughing"He asked me but I was continuously laughing.

He was looking tensed like Kabir.He behave same as Kabir.

Kabir.

I sighed after taking his name.

I know you are and you will be with me.

I placed my hand on my baby bump.

I am missing my family. They don't even know where I am.

Tears welled in my eyes.

I don't want to cry but couldn't control my self and start crying.

I want to meet my family.

Mom,dad and my brother.

I wiped my tears.

Suddenly my room door opened and I know he is here.

He moved toward me and I kept looking down at book.

I can feel his eyes on me.

"Why was you crying" He asked me.

How he knows.

"No.Why would I cry"I said still not looking up.

"Really" He find out.

"Yeah. I was not crying" Again I said.

He did not say anything but looking at me.

After some time he left.

How easily he find out about my lie.

"But he is not able to find real truth out"  my inner voice said.

Author's POV:-

Vansh give her room downstairs because it was dangerous for her to go upstairs.

Riddhima's comfort level with Vansh was increasing day by day.

She teased him, laugh with him.

She totally forget what he did with her.

If stranger look at them. He would say they are happily married and going to be a parent.

"Riddhima"He called Riddhima in hall.

"Coming" Riddhima replied him.

Her hate ended long ago.

When she went in hall.She saw her family standing there and she was startled.

She come out from shocking surprise and quickly went to hug her mom but because of her baby bump she find it difficult.

When she look at their face,it was shocking little scaring which later change into shock and then into angry look.

"We thought you were died" Riddhima did not understand why her mother's voice is holding angry tone.

"Aren't you happy after seeing me" Riddhima asked in low tone.

"Happy"Her mother scoffed.

"We looked for you everywhere and in the end we thought you are died.Kabir's brother knew it was murder and he thought the person who killed kabir also killed you" She glanced at Vansh.

"But we were wrong.You are here,happy with him and going to start new life" She literally yell at the end.

"Mother-in-law don't yell at her.I am not saying you anything because you are her parents otherwise if someone else had talk to her in this tone. That person would be died till now" Vansh's tone was calm but dangerous at the same time.

"Vansh, don't" Riddhima raised her voice.

"Why are you stopping him.This is your choice. Him and a murderer"Her father pointed at Vansh.

Riddhima shook her head.

"Please listen to me"She said.

"What should we listen..Your lie" Riddhima's lips were trembling.

"He threatened us to come here.Kabir always respected us and he doesn't think to use a right tone on use" Her father was not ready to listen anything.

"Enough" Vansh yelled.

"It was not her mistake. I forced her to live her.I forced her to marry me otherwise I will kill her family" After listening this her parent's become silent.

"And that night I raped her and now She is pregnant" Vansh told them like it was not big deal for him.

Her parents eyes wide in shock.

"Stop it" Riddhima stopped him from saying anything further.

In the next moment her father slapped Vansh hard.

"Dad" Riddhima quickly goes near her father.

"How dare you to touch my daughter"Her father hold his collar and his eyes were red because of anger and because he was trying hard to control his tears.

"Dad please stop" Riddhima tried to stop him.Shr knows this is not going to affect Vansh but it will make him angry only.

"Mr.Joshi, I think you forget that your son is in college and you know that how incidents are happening now a days"Vansh said getting off from his grip.

"I don't think I need to remember you" He was threatening them.His father look at her daughter who was shedding tears.

"Why don't you and Mrs.Joshi talk for sometime till then I show you father my work.After all he is your father and he have every right to know what your husband do"He smiled.

Riddhima look at him with unbelievable look.

"How can someone change himself in a second" She thought.

"Go"He gesture her to go.

She take her mom in her room.

She closed door and stood infront of her mother.

"Sorry,Riddhima. We didn't knew anything and we start-" Riddhima cut her off.

"No,Mom. Don't say this.It is not your mistake.Anyone at your place would do the same thing you did" Riddhima wiped her mom's tears.

"He is hurting you.He touched you.He ra-raped you" Her mom was crying.

Her mom was continuously crying and who wouldn't after knowing that their daughter went from so much sufferings alone.

And new chapteerrr!!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Bye.