Chapter 7~

Yamaguchi woke up to the sound of crying.

He rubbed his eyes gently and looked at where the crying came from.

Tsukishima was crying??

"Tsukishima? What's wrong?"

He sniffled a little bit and looked at Yamaguchi, "EVERYTHING WAS J-JUST A DREAAAAAM WAAAAAAAAAH-"

Yamaguchi chuckled slightly and stood up to sit next to Tsukishima.

"Just because everything was a dream doesn't mean it can't come true? You never know, you may have predicted your future already?"

Yamaguchi petted Tsukki's hair and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

As Yamaguchi left, Tsukki drooped down trying to get his stuffy nose out.

"It felt really good too..cant believe I had a wet dream inside a wet dream.." (stfu man ur like 80yrs old now 🙄 lmao I'm sorry)

Yamaguchi finished doing whatever he needed to do in the bathroom and headed downstairs.

"HEY TSUKISHIMA IM MAKING BREAKFAST GO WASH UP!!"

Tsukishima proceeded to walk to the bathroom and picked up an extra toothbrush from the cupboard.

He washed the toothbrush, put toothpaste on and washed the toothpaste again (it's better than having a dry ass tooth brush with toothpaste and not wetting it)

He dozed off slightly and thought about his
Tsukishima snapped back into reality and finished brushing his teeth.

But for real, what would their children look like?

There was something very nice smelling in the air so Tsukki went to find out what it was.

To his surprise he saw Yamaguchi cooking, it looked amazing.

Whilst Tsukishima complimented Yamaguchi and his cooking skills continuously acting like a full on simp.

They both heard a vibrating noise coming from Yamaguchi's pocket.

Tsukki loooked at him and Yams looked Tsukki in pure confusion.

He turned down the heat on the stove and looked at his phone trembling slightly.

As a normal instinct Tsukki flinched and took no time to hug Yamaguchi from behind.

Yams took this as a reassuring "Don't worry you'll be fine." from Tsukki.

"BaDump"

Yamaguchi ignored what he just heard and picked up cautiously.

"Y...Yamababy..?" Yamaguchi flinched and Tsukishima unconsciously kissed Yamaguchi's neck.

"mn..what.." Yamaguchi managed to get out.

"I..I'm sorry you had to see that..! I promise she's no one! I don't even know who she is and-and I got drunk so I couldn't remember anything!..Please come back Yamaguchi..I beg you..give me o-one m-more chance...pl-please..?"

Yamaguchi would have normally have his heart thumping at the seams and instantly fall into forgiving him but..he felt nothing.

Yamaguchi froze and looked at Tsukishima who was barely a few centimetres away from Yamaguchi's face. He dug his head into Yamaguchi's neck and nodded.

He then took Yamaguchi's phone and answered for him.

"No. He doesn't want to talk to you. At least not now. Give him some time to think about it. Thanks." Tsukki said in a cold monotone voice.