Gosick

Mystery 1 Grevil's Secret
January 1, 1925
It was a very bustling morning in Sauville where French and European people works very hard because New Year is coming at their country at midnight. While people are preparing for the New Year, St. Marguerite Academy still follow classes but not prepares for the New Year.
"Waah.. I'm so sleepy.. I didn't get enough sleep this morning because of a test.." Kujo said to himself while rubbing his eyes."Oh! I wonder how's Victorica doing? Maybe I should check on her." Kujo said to himself again while running through the library.
The library of St. Marguerite Academy is a very big library where their are staircases leading to the top is a beautiful garden. Where also, my friend Victorica, reads books than going to class.
"Hey! Victorica you here?" Kujo asked Victorique while looking at the garden's surroundings.
"What do you want.. Kujo-kun? Did you bring me sweets?" Victorique asked Kujo while sighing.
"I don't want anything. I just want to know if your doing fine. And for your second question.. I didn't bring any sweets.." Kujo said to Victorique while scratching his head.
"Then.. If you didn't bring sweets.. Get you're butt off and get me some sweets!" Victorique said to Kujo with an angry look on her face.
"Hey! Why do you always have to be bossy?! I'm not even your servant! Are you treating me as you're dog?!" Kujo asked Victorique with a pissed look on his face.
"I'm not bossy! Okay?! And yes.. You're my servant.. You're also a dog.. Giving me sweets from your mouth." Victorique said to Kujo with also a pissed look on her face.
"Ahh.. Can we stop this fight? And I thought you were being nice to me already. Since the festival, you started to smile at me.. And now.. Your not smiling anymore. You're that same girl who is really mean to me." Kujo said to Victorique while sighing which made Victorique embarrassed and pissed at the same time.
"T-That smile in the festival you saw was a fake..." Victorique said to Kujo with a blush on her face.
"Oh.. I knew it. It was after all a fake smile. I shouldn't have trust that smile of yours in the festival." Kujo said to Victorique with a smirk.
But, even when Kujo said something bad to Victorique, she just sit there reading books and ignoring Kujo's hurtful words which made Kujo turn quiet because of the tense atmosphere he can feel. Suddenly, a man suddenly interrupted the tense atmosphere who has blond hair just like Victorique but his hair is like a snout which is very weird and wears a very formal suit.
"Yo Kujo! How're you doing?" The man asked Kujo with a smile.
"Get out of my face.. Grevil. Still acting cool?" Kujo asked Grevil with a grin.
"Are you trying to make me pissed of Kujo? You're a bastard for saying such words to me!" Grevil asked Kujo with a twitching smile.
Then suddenly, Victorique stood up and stared at Grevil which made Grevil stare at her too.
"Why are you looking at me? You doll-like girl?" Grevil asked Victorique with still a twitching smile.
"Do you do this to your own little sister? Grevil de Blois?" Victorique asked Grevil with puppy eyes.
Grevil suddenly turned quiet which made Victorique also quiet while looking at the ground. After minutes, Grevil spoke up.
"Little sister? I guess you already know that word is nothing to me. Am I right?" Grevil asked Victorique with a laugh.
"I know that word doesn't mean anything to you.. Because you're not my real brother.. My real brother.. Is dead..." Victorique said to Grevil while not looking at his adopted brother.
"Victorica.. What do you mean that you're brother is dead?" Kujo asked Victorique with a worried look on his face.
"Victorique's parents adopted me as Victorique's foster brother. While Victorique's real brother died because of a war took place in 1922. Victorique's real brother is a fighter not a detective..." Grevil said to Kujo while clenching his hands into fists.
"Stop.. Stop saying the past right in front of Kujo-kun! You made my year worst! I can't call you my brother anymore because you told Kujo-kun about my real brother's horrible past! I don't want to see you're face anymore.. Get out of my sight.. Grevil de Blois!" Victorique said to Grevil while shouting and crying at him.
"Victorica! Calm down!" Kujo said to Victorique while stopping her from rampaging.
Just what Victorique requested him to do, Grevil already went outside the library and never went back to the library again.
"Are you okay Victorica?" Kujo asked Victorique while patting her shoulder.
"I.. Just need some time alone.." Victorique said to Kujo while wiping away her tears.
Kujo did what Victorique told him to do and went outside the library while looking at the sky. While inside the library, Victorique suddenly started to cry again.
"This is my worst year... Ever.." Victorique said to herself while covering her face with her hands and started to cry hard.
Next: Mystery 2 A Dark New Year

Hmm.. Maybe I made this chapter... Dramatical? Well I don't know but i really made Victorica a very pissed of girl in this chapter. Well actually, in the anime she's not like that.. But in here.. I just wanted to change her a little bit(Maybe a big change). Oh! Don't forget to vote and comment! That's all my friends and followers! Until next time! See ya!~❄️
- By your shining and glittering author: GlitterGlaceon