just a dream?.....(part 1)

no one pov

zander was asleep dreaming of his soulmate you see when you don't have a soulmate your eyes go grey when you found your soulmate your eyes go to the color you where born with and when your soulmate kisses someone else it gives the other soulmate pain and if the other soulmate does it a lot of times it could kill his soulmate...zander was dream about his soulmate how he was like how he look but nothing then he saw sean??

zander pov

i saw sean cleaning in the music room and i when other "hey sea----" i saw his eyes black "found your soulmate? huh lucky" "huh what zander are you ok?" "what? yes why" i said not knowing "your my soulmate" "WHAT WHEN HOW?!" "a few weeks ago at prom i ask you to dance and we did then i took you to the place i go to clam down we took off our mask and our eyes changed" "i what?!" i said blushes sean then walk over to me graded me and..........

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!

"AHHH SHIT WAKE UP ALEXANDER!" my sister stacy said (i like the idea of them as brother and sister ok) "ok ok why there no school" "zander today prom!!!""oh right prom...." when i heared prom i thoung of the dream i wanted it to be luke but he's with jake the simp so i didn't know what to do............

__________________________________________________

well was it good?