012

IN WHICH: the guy goes back home to shoot his movie with a surprise

Louis and I got in the car since I had to drive him to the airport. I leaving the next day to go to Jack's house in LA. I wasn't ready for Louis to leave, but he had to. My dad would not be pleased if he stayed in Vancouver any longer. I know that my dad has been giving him a hard time about it. It sucks that my dad can't just be nice to him. I mean, come on. His parents came to their senses. At least that's what Louis said. His parents wanted him to be with Millie. Not me. I don't even know why he wants to be with me. I'm just glad he is with me.

The car ride was silent. It wasn't awkward at all, but we were both sad that we wouldn't see each other for another month. Louis finally looked over at me and I saw it out of the corner of my eye. He grabbed my hand and held it. "Hey, it's going to be okay. We'll see each other soon. Time flies by fast sometimes," He says, rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb. I smiled at him and nodded. "I just don't want you to leave." I parked the car in the parking lot and laid my head on the seat. "If you leave, I'll be bored and I just want to go with you," I said, almost crying.

"I don't want your dad around you," He sighed. I turned myself towards him. "I won't go anywhere near him. It'll just be you and me. We can get that apartment you wanted. Or I'll live with Harry and Louis." Louis shook his head. "I can't risk it, Y/n." I looked at him and sighed. "Fine. I guess we can't cuddle or kiss or do anything together for the next month." I pouted and crossed my arms. Louis' eyes widened and he shook his head. "No, no, no. You're coming with me." I smiled and hugged him. "Yay! I'll tell Mary to come get the car." 

Mary had picked up the car with Nick while me and Louis were waiting in the airport. "What about your clothes?" Louis asked, looking over at me. "I have some at Harry and Louis' place." I shrugged and laid my head on his shoulder. Louis smiled and wrapped an arm around me. "You know, I was gonna come either way. I would've jumped into your suitcase. I'm sure I could fit," I said and looked at his suitcase. Louis rolled his eyes and looked at me. "Shut up. I would've told you no and you would've stayed like the good girl you are." 

I felt my cheeks turn red and hid my face in his shoulder. "Shut up, Louis," I mumbled. Louis smirked and wrapped his arm around me, rubbing my back. "It's getting easy to make you blush." He says. I rolled my eyes and pulled my head away from his shoulder, sitting up a little. "Well, that's because you keep saying things like that. Do your fans know that you say things like this?" 

"No, and I'd like to keep it that way," He says, making me roll my eyes. "Mhm, sure. Just wait. Paparazzi is going to come and you're going to wish you kept your mouth shut." I smiled and laid back in the seat. He rolled his eyes and looked around the airport. 

• • •

We finally boarded the plane on first class since Louis didn't want to get recognized by anyone and I just followed his lead.

We sat down in out seats and I put my head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have went behind your back and come. But I didn't want to talk over the phone. I just wanted to see you and hold you. If my dad sees me, I'll just run away and go to Harry and Louis'. They love me."

Louis looked over at me and sighed. "It's okay, y/n. I just don't want your dad to hurt you. If he hurts you, I'm gonna be pissed and then he'll probably be dead."

I smiled and closed my eyes, putting my arms around his waist. "Let's not kill anyone. I would not like to have a boyfriend who's in prison."

He nodded and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "I think that would be smart. No one would hire me after that. Plus, I'd miss my favorite person."

I looked up at him, opening my eyes. "Awe, Loui-"

"Millie." He interrupted and I sat up, removing arm from me.

"Asshole." I mumbled.

He smiles and shakes his head. "I'm joking. I'd miss you and only you. Maybe a few friends, but mainly you."

I smiled and leaned back into him. "Good. I'd be really mad if you actually meant her. Millie would probably be dead. Love her, but she's toast after that."

Louis' eyes widened. "Okay, let's calm down. No need to kill anyone today. Or tomorrow. Or ever."

I nodded and sighed. "Fine, but still. You're mine and I'm yours, so don't joke about that with me."

Louis smirked and held my hand. "You're getting a little possessive, but it's cute, so I'll let it slide. Plus, I like being yours."

I smiled and nodded. "Good because it would suck if you didn't. I'd have to come up with some other cheesy thing to say."

He chuckles and nods. "Yeah, that would suck. I like that cheesy thing though. Also, since you're going to be with Harry and Louis, I'll just stay with you and them. So I don't have to pay for a hotel room."

My eyes grew wide as a smile came onto my face. "Yes! And Harry will let us share a bed! Maybe not Louis, but Harry can persuade him. Just be careful. They like to be loud at night, but you get used to it after a while."

Louis's mouth opened a little. "Uh, okay. Maybe I'll just sleep on the couch. I'd rather not be next to their room or under it."

I laughed. "No, that's not where the room is. It's in the garage. And I'm joking about them being loud. They won't be loud with guests around. They don't want to wake anyone up."

He nodded and pulled out his phone, scrolling through Instagram.

• • •

We finally got to Harry and Louis' and I knocked on the door, smiling widely while holding Louis' hand. Harry came to the door and opened it, smiling as soon as he saw me.

"Y/n! I thought you were with Finn and his family," he said, hugging me tightly.

"Finn uh, did something before Louis came and when he was about to leave, I didn't want to stay with them any longer. Plus, I missed you and Louis. And I didn't want to be away from Louis number two."

Harry nodded and smiled. "We need nicknames for them. One that doesn't end in something that reminds people of shit." I laughed and nodded.

"Yeah, definitely. Speaking of Louis, how is he?" Harry rubbed his neck and looked down. "We're kinda going through something. He's staying somewhere else."

I nodded and hugged him again. "It's going to be okay. You two will figure it out. What did you two fight about?"

Harry sighed. "I wanted kids and was gonna ask you to be the surrogate."

Sorry for not updating for a while.
there's been a lot going on and haven't
I couldn't think of anything to write.