My Life

Meet Grace the second daughter of two business ticouns , studied in Fudan University in China.
After University she started working in her father's company as a low employee so she would be able to gain experience.
       On her 20th birthday , been rich it was celebrated  very richly in one of the most expensive hotels in  China , it had about one thousand guests invited all from rich families .
Grace was dressed in a gold off-shoulder dress with a V- neck that showed off her soft skin. The bottom of the dress was embedded with diamonds that gave off a queen vibe. She had simple makeup done that expressed her extraordinary beauty . She was said to be the most beautiful girl of her generation .
      As I stepped into the ballroom ,all eyes were on me .
Some men throwing me lustful gazes while the women snarling at me .
Growing up , I got used to all the attention whenever I went out ,perks of having influencial parents.
      Finally I was twenty , I'd have the freedom to finally move out of my pates house and start my life as an independent woman or so I thought.
      The party was going well ,many wished me a happy birthday and brought present typical.
Until my father decided to give a speech ,my parents and I were never close so it made little sense for him to be giving speeches on my birthday.
I wasn't really paying attention until I heard the word ENGAGEMENT , who's getting married?
    People's eyes turned towards my direction and they started clapping their hands and smiling at me.
      Don't tell me ............!!!!!!
I can't get married !!!
I won't get married.
     I stood up very quickly and dashed out of the party .
Got my car keys from my purse , got into the car and off I went.