The Big Day!... Gone Wrong?

Third PoV:

At the crack of dawn, Bloom was already getting dressed. She felt that the presence had just gotten stronger since Valtor was actually on Domino now. The moment she had woken up, her mind had immediately travelled to the question of why she had seen his face. She just couldn't stop thinking about it, but she also knew that she had to focus on other things. Especially today. She sighed as she put on her high-heeled shoes. Then, sitting down in front of her big make-up mirror, Stella strolled in, with the other girls in tow. They were dressed as well but unlike Bloom, they had also done their hair and make-up.

Bloom's PoV:

I smiled brightly at them, hoping that they had forgotten yesterday's unexpected events. But unfortunately, Tecna's mind didn't forget a single thing.

- "Good morning Bloom", the girls said cheerfully to me.

- "Good morning Winx", I responded, as happily as I could.

I started doing my hair (like she had in S3 at the Eraklyon party) and went over to my make-up. This took a whole lot more time as I needed to be careful.

- "Um... Bloom, you promised that you would explain what happened last night", Tecna said.

I sighed, turning to them. All the Winx looked expectingly at me. I thought about the pros and cons of telling them the truth or lying to them. I concluded that telling them the truth should be the best to avoid conflicts later.

- "Well, first-i-felt-dizzy-as-if-i-felt-a-sudden-presence-that-has-only-been-caused-by-one-person-and-the-same-person-then-appeared-in-my-mind-and-that-person-was-unfortunately-Vltr."

I stopped to catch my breath. I had talked so fast that the last word/name was barely pronounced. The Winx just sat there with open mouths.

- "Wait, what? Could you talk a little more slowly?" Musa said, recovering from the shock.

- "Yeah, and did I just hear... no! I don't wanna say it or think about it", Aisha asked with wide eyes which reflected worry.

I repeated everything a little more slowly and when I came to the last part I hesitated;

- "... and that person was ........."

I couldn't bring myself to say it, I didn't want to ruin today but I knew I had to.

- "... was ... Valtor!" I finally said it, but now I was fearing for Winx's reaction.

- "VALTOR???? Do you mean that Valtor? The one we fought?" Stella shrieked, not wanting to believe what she just heard. I quickly shushed her so people outside the room wouldn't hear.

- "Yup, the one and only". I said dramatically.

- "Bloom, are you sure? "Flora asked. Her expression was worried and her brows furrowed.

- "It's not logical. I mean, didn't he die?" Tecna said, searching her mind for logical explanations. (She failed).

- "I'm sure, I mean, when I was trying to figure out who caused this, this feeling. And when I thought about it, his face suddenly appeared in my mind. And this feeling is identical to what I was feeling last time. And it has gotten stronger over the night. But on the other hand, I agree with Tecna. We, I mean I did destroy him, didn't I?"

I'm sure I was sounding crazy because I had finished him off. "But what if he didn't die? What if he escaped?"

Stella sighed and turned to look at me.

- "Bloom, let's first get ready for the ceremony and then sort this out, okay?"

I nodded, relieved they didn't push it further. Then I went back to doing my make-up and after that I stood up, turning back to the Winx once again.