Part 5

Error has been visiting Dream a lot, he was interested in the small skeleton. Whenever he came to hang out with Dream Ink would always give him glares, Ink didn't trust Error. After all, they are enemies. How can he just trust his enemy with his bestfriend?

"Ink! Can you come here please!?" Dream shouted, Ink listened and came downstairs.

"What's up?" Ink asked, looking around. He's glad Error isn't here, since he's already coming here all the time.

"Well, I know you Error hate each other. But your both great and I just want you both to get along, so can you follow me please?" Ink nodded, the obvious frown growing on his face. Dream took him down a hall then downstairs, they walked a little more until they stopped in front of a door. Dream opened the door and stepped back, letting Ink go in.

Once Ink stepped inside Dream closed the door behind him. In shock, Ink turned around and started pulling on the doorknob, hoping Dream would let him out. "Come on Dream! Let me out! What are you doing!?" He yelled to the other side of the door.

"I'm sorry Ink! But you and Error need to learn to get along! Try to talk with him!" Dream shouted back. Ink turned around, is Error here? He studied the dark room until he saw the shape of a skeleton.

"Error, Come here." Ink demanded, then the figure moved. That's definitely Error. Error walked right up to him, Ink looked up and straight into his eyes. Then Error began to do his glitchy laugh. This made Ink angry and confused. "What's so funny?" He asked, putting his hands on his hips.

"Ÿoúr aCtually shorTeR thAn mÊ." Error said, staring down at the skeleton with a grin.

"W-Well! At least I'm taller then Dream and Blue!" Ink said, folding his arms. Error said, apparently every member of the star sanses is childish. He knew from experience with hanging out with Dream, he didn't even have to question if Blue was, when he kidnapped him that was enough proof, and Ink just proved that he is to.

After 30 minutes of an awkward conversation Ink and Error were finally able to stop being so tense and have normal conversations that friends would typically have.

"So, you have a crush on Dream?" Ink asked, noticing how much Error talked about him in just 30 minutes. And how Error was acting like Dream was the most perfect creature to ever exist.

Error blushed and quickly turned away with embarrassment. "M-MaYbe, bÛt it'S nøT liKe anyOne wouLd aPprove Òf ã reLatiOnShip beTween us. ANd Ī dOubt hE woúlD eVer feEl tHe sÅme." Error admitted. Ink sighed and looked at him.

"Wow, you really are stupid. He does love you idiot! You've just gotta make the first move!" Ink said, frustrated.

"ReĀllÿ?" Error asked, surprised. He was hoping Ink wasn't lying to him.

"Yes, really! And if you don't believe me, try looking at his behavior when he's around you! It's so obvious!" Ink said before getting up. "Well, it's been 35 minutes. Let's go now." Ink then walked over and opened the door before turning the corner and out of sight. Error just sat there, thinking about what Ink just told him.

Was he really telling the truth? Or was this just so he could destroy him and Dream's friendship? He won't just take his word for it, he'll have to see for himself.