Gamer Boy (Michael)

"shit" I said to myself as I was getting ready to go out and eat dinner with Michael, I was running late. I hear my phone ringing, I looked down at my screen to find my lovely boyfriend Michael calling me.

"Hey babe, i'm so sorry but they canceled our dinner reservations." he tells me.

"oh that's alright, we can just order something and hang at your place."

"sure that sounds like a plan, plus I just got the new COD game so we could play."

"sick, i'll see you there in a bit."

"alright bye babe."

"bye Mikey."

I hung up and decided to keep my makeup on and just change into more comfortable clothes so we could cuddle. When I finished getting ready I jumped into my car and drove to his place.

~ Twenty minutes later~

I finally got to his place and when I walked in he was playing video games.

"Oh hey babe, come sit with me."

"Hey Mikey" I kissed him on the cheek.

I watched him play cod with his friends for a while, I got a bit bored so I decided to get some food in the kitchen.

"Where you goin' babe?" he asked

"just gonna grab something to eat, do you want anything?"

"nah i'm good, thanks though."

I found a random bowl of rice and ate it. Walking back to the couch, I found a blanket and cuddled up next to Michael. He looked down at me with his perfect little smile and asked me,

"wanna play a round of COD?"

I laughed, "sure why not."

He passed me his headset and the controller. I talked to his friends in the lobby while we waited for the round to start. When the round started I then felt Michael start to kiss my neck. I began to giggle.

"Mikey what are you doing."

"oh nothing, just admiring my beautiful girlfriend."

"oh stop it." I say laughing.

He slowly started to pull my bottoms down. I started to take the headset off when he stopped me.

"No keep it on, I want the boys to hear you, I want them to know how good I am at pleasuring you." he tells me.

Just the thought of his friends hearing me moan while Michael pleasured me turned me on, I slowly put the controller down when he stopped me again.

"Babe, you still have to play the game while I pleasure you, that's the rule."

I picked the controller up again and continued playing, I could feel his hands kneading my thighs as he kissed my stomach.

"Lay down." he commands.

I laid down and continued playing once again, he started to plant light kisses all the way up my thigh leading to my heat. I squirmed under his touch, but his hands found their way to my hips and held me down. He slowly started to lick up and down my slit causing a moan to slip from my mouth.

"There you go, moan for me babe." he said while licking me which sent vibrations through me causing me to moan louder.

I didn't care if his friends could hear me through his headset, he just felt so good and I couldn't hold in any of my moans.

"Fuck Mikey." I moaned.

I could hear his friends asking what was going on and I just responded as normally as I could.

"Yeah guys i-i'm fine I-I just stubbed my toe." I snickered nervously.

"Lying to the boys huh? i'll make sure they know what's actually going on."

He started to lick my folds faster and brought his thumb to my clit. He moved his thumb in circular motions at a slow pace occasionally pressing down on it a bit harder, it felt so good.

"Mikey that feels so good, faster, p-please." I moan.

"Does it?" he asks.

I don't respond, I didn't have the ability to respond. Without a warning he slid two fingers in while licking my clit, I started to buck my hips but he brought his free hand and pushed my hip down.

"I need a verbal response, does it feel good babe?" he asks once again.

"y-yes mikey, it d-does." I managed to say

"I-I think I'm gonna cum." I moan.

At this point the boys could hear everything that was going on through the headset. Just as I was about to reach my climax he stopped, I look at him with disappointment.

"why'd you stop?" I asked with a pout on my face.

"I want you to come while i'm inside of you."

He rips my hoodie off and starts planting kisses all over my body, making his way up to my neck, our lips met and our tongues danced with each other. I could feel him grinding against me, the feeling of his black skinny jeans grazing my heat turned me on even more. I started planting kisses all along his neck and started to pull his pants down. He started to leave kisses all down my body and without a warning he pushed himself inside of me which caused me to arch my back, with every thrust he hit my g-spot.

"Shit Mikey" I moan.

"Fuck babe, you feel so good around me." he said in a low groan.

I felt him twitch inside of me.

"I-I'm close babe." he groans.

"Me too." I moan.

He releases inside of me and I reach my climax seconds later, he falls right next to me and we cuddle for a while. I hid my face into the crook of his neck and whispered,

"I love you Mikey."

"I love you too babe." he responded kissing my forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 973

sorry this one was so short :/

i hope you liked it though

please don't be shy, give me requests<3