Title: Don't take Love For granted?❤️

I'm janae I am a full time mom of 1 son and 1 daughter. I am marriage counselor.I basically help to fix people marriages and help them with they problems. Me and my husband trey have problems ourselves. We been married for 10 years.

Our marriage has been on and off. He cheated on me multiple times. But I choose to stay with him to work on our marriage and just for the sake of our children. My husband don't even work which has been problem.

He got caught selling drugs and I had to bail him out. He still sell drugs. He disrespectful me so much. He calls me out of my name all the time when I'm not doing something right. He be like," janae do this and do that. "Oh you so you hear me stupid bitch he says".

There sometimes I wanna get his gun and shoot him or get a knife and stab him. But I don't want my children to see that cause not healthy. I ain't even perfect either I need to work on myself too. Since my husband cheated on me while we been married.

I sleep with my lawyer William. He makes feel like a woman again. We have sex when the kids are not around and when my husband not around. William always says," how long you stay in this unhealthy marriage. I say," I don't know I still love him.

I always say to myself why I'm keep allowing the disrespect over and over again if someone constantly not respecting me as they wife.............