Christmas Time

Ok so Kacey Musgrave's is one of my all time favourite artist so I just had to make something of it.

~~~

All the Ghost Agents were getting ready for the Christmas Eve party. Everything looked so beautiful and Skye and (Y/N) were being all giddy and hyper. Everybody was having a good time but one.

The boss.

Midas.

And (Y/N) noticed this.

"I'll be back guys. I'm going to go see Midas." (Y/N) said to the others. They all said ok before you started heading to his office. When you arrive you were about to knock on the door. But you heard small whimpering. So you knocked so you can see what's going on. You hear shuffling from the other side of the door before a come in sounds from the other side. You enter slowly and shut the door before running over to him. "Hey, hey, hey what's wrong Midas." You say grabbing the sides of his face.

"N-nothing." He stutters before breaking down again.

Your eyes widen at this and you pull him into your chest for comfort.

"Midas speak to me." (Y/N) begs.

He calms himself down again before nodding slowly. "Ok." He says voice hoarse from crying. "Earlier this month, I just felt sad and like there was something missing in my life. And then the more I thought about it I realized it was you." He takes a deep breath before looking down. "Every Christmas I am always alone. And I need you this year." He looks up to you with watery eyes. "Will you be mine (Y/N)."

I look at him with shock and get off of him. The look of fear and sadness crosses his face in a matter of seconds.

"No." You simply say. Midas's face breaks and he looks down heart broken. The tears falling with a different type of emotion in each. "I was always yours."

He looks up with wide eyes, "Really?"

You nod and pull him into a tight hug. "I love you so much Midas and that will never change."

"I love you too (Y/N). Also can you not do that again." He says sadly.

"Oh my God, Midas I am so sorry." You say with guilt. "I just wanted to see how you'd react. I'm sorry."

"Hey it's ok. As long as you are mine." He says with a smirk. "Anyways you deserve a handsome man like myself."

You laugh and pull out a napkin that was in your hand, and you wipe away the many tear stains on his face.

"Now let's go and enjoy that Christmas party. Merry Christmas Midas."

"Merry Christmas my queen." He reply's and interlocks your fingers.

~~~

Merry almost Christmas everybody. I hope you are all doing good. Thanks for reading my potato children.